All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When did Stingrays stop using their cheer in their music? And why? I haven't heard it in any of the worlds mixes. Or am I just deaf lol.
Most if not all of the non worlds teams still use the cheer in the mix, at least the ones I've heard this season do. Not sure why the world's teams don't anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Is there a reason why non-US international teams aren't eligible for paid bids? I don't think I've ever seen an international team with a full paid bid. Last year Great Whites won NCA in IAG5 and didn't receive a paid bid. Is it because it's a competition in the U.S.?

Is there a reason why non-US international teams aren't eligible for paid bids? I don't think I've ever seen an international team with a full paid bid. Last year Great Whites won NCA in IAG5 and didn't receive a paid bid. Is it because it's a competition in the U.S.?
I'm fairly certain you can only win a bid in your home country.

There are PP's given out in Canada, usually $3000-$5000, I believe. And there was a FP given out west for the first time this year. Ice Queens also won a FP a couple of years ago when you could still get bids out of country (they went to the US). Not sure if they weren't offered due to funds, or if they weren't allowed period before now.

Okay all you cheer technicians, judges, coaches, parents, athletes I have a challenge for you regarding this routine. Do you see a safety deduction? If so, where? There seems to be some confusion surrounding this routine and I need schooled by those of you in the know.

Okay all you cheer technicians, judges, coaches, parents, athletes I have a challenge for you regarding this routine. Do you see a safety deduction? If so, where? There seems to be some confusion surrounding this routine and I need schooled by those of you in the know.

The pyramid. When they do the paperdoll, the 2 mans are illegal due to the new spotter definition.

Those people on here that drive long distances for cheer do you find that your CP misses out on things such as team bonding activities?

Those people on here that drive long distances for cheer do you find that your CP misses out on things such as team bonding activities?
On occasion but cp had a great support group there and would often spend weekends at others houses so the extra things could be attended.

I can't answer but I still LOVE this routine. ;)

I can't answer but I still LOVE this routine. ;)
It's unique for sure. You know District 3 lost 25% of their team just 6 days before the Cali Finale. They couldn't even get athletes to fill in. So, in this video they don't even have a full team. They used a mid year team athlete in his first year of cheer to fill in. He had never performed a cheer routine before. Anyway, that's why this routine is entirely brand new. There are a few similar components between the old and new routines but this one is pretty much all new.

District 3 did great on Sunday with a score of 95.03 . But then unexpectedly they received a 2 point safety deduction which changed up everything. But nobody seems to be able to find the safety deduction. So I'm deferring to the wisdom of the FB in hopes of clearing my confusion and furthering my cheer education.

I've heard of folks dropping kids off for the weekend at teammates' houses and picking them up Sunday so they can participate in whatever weekend bonding things are going on.

Ex: Drop Suzy off Friday with Kelly's family to go to team movie night Saturday.

Back