All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The pyramid. When they do the paperdoll, the 2 mans are illegal due to the new spotter definition.
Ahhh, thank you for pointing that out. I gather the new definition came in to play this year ? I know they didn't point it out on Saturday. Which makes more sense if it's a relatively recent change.

Ahhh, thank you for pointing that out. I gather the new definition came in to play this year ? I know they didn't point it out on Saturday. Which makes more sense if it's a relatively recent change.
Definition changed after last season. Caused an uproar over the summer because it made lots of stunts (like the one in your video) illegal that were legal in previous years.

It's unique for sure. You know District 3 lost 25% of their team just 6 days before the Cali Finale. They couldn't even get athletes to fill in. So, in this video they don't even have a full team. They used a mid year team athlete in his first year of cheer to fill in. He had never performed a cheer routine before. Anyway, that's why this routine is entirely brand new. There are a few similar components between the old and new routines but this one is pretty much all new.

District 3 did great on Sunday with a score of 95.03 . But then unexpectedly they received a 2 point safety deduction which changed up everything. But nobody seems to be able to find the safety deduction. So I'm deferring to the wisdom of the FB in hopes of clearing my confusion and furthering my cheer education.
May I ask what happened to those athletes that left the team? Obviously not asking about specifics, that's just a big portion (25%) of athletes to lose in a small amount of time, just curious.

I don't think I've ever seen an app that expensive, lol. Like $1.99 maybe, but $4.99 is excessive.
For real, other than the $29.99 app that I bought for studying for the PT Board exam, at least that has been totally worth it haha. But really, $4.99 for a cheer app?

The thought that eventually Cheer Updates will stop free twitter and only update on the app crossed my mind. I mean why would they give the information for free if they want you to buy the app? Anyone else feel that way too?
he needs to keep his Twitter active though. he gets paid for so many of his tweets *eye roll*

He could probably just keep it active just to promote content that he pushes to the app. And do some promoted tweets there while keeping the competition updates on the app.

He'll probably tweet teasers. Like "Check out Team X's...." and then have a link to the app where you need to have access in order to read the full content. Think ENotes but cheer style. Or, his app will have exclusive content and the Twitter will just be re-tweets, app promotion and sponsored posts.

He'll probably tweet teasers. Like "Check out Team X's...." and then have a link to the app where you need to have access in order to read the full content. Think ENotes but cheer style. Or, his app will have exclusive content and the Twitter will just be re-tweets, app promotion and sponsored posts.
This is what I'm envisioning. And if it does go that route it opens the door for another account to emerge to keep the free Twitter competition updates going.

This is what I'm envisioning. And if it does go that route it opens the door for another account to emerge to keep the free Twitter competition updates going.
I remember a few seasons ago there was another pretty consistent competition update twitter, it was called Industry News I think? I really enjoyed their updates. They kind of phased out after that season though (I think it was 2013..?).

Back