All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mathieu is seriously the most humble, sweet, respectful person. Love him

He really is a sweet kid. I've been around a few times lately and I really like him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks like i was wrong when i said KK first competed at nca, she was at duel in the desert.

Mathieu is seriously the most humble, sweet, respectful person. Love him
He is very sweet and very supportive of all the cheerleaders in the gym. He's the cheerleaders cheerleader. If he sees a team struggling he's right there being enthusiastic and providing them encouragment. Everyone seems to love him.

So it looks like Meg DeAngelis or "Maybaby" from YouTube went to a SMOED practice!! I can't wait to see the footage. She used to be on a level 6 team in Germany and used to post all cheerleading videos. Also, it looks like Payton's back!!

it's too bad they werent able to renovate the new gym, to look like a cali gym, before they moved to it. from what ive seen, it looks very bleh on the inside. hopefully that wont make them feel out of place and affect them.

12501606_994981073900880_1498030549_n.jpg

That is not the new Cali gym. They are in a temporary gym that houses gymnastics. Their new gym has not been unveiled yet. Work is underway however to ready it for the athletes and it should be opened soon.

Just saw a commercial for Cheerleaders in Sweden! They're gonna start airing it in two weeks. It's on the same channel as Scandal, How To Get Away With Murder, The Bachelor, Glee and so on. This is big!!
How very cool. Any clue on if they will air one episode at a time or a few in one spurt? The episodes seem sort of short compared to all of those shows that have 1 hour time slots.

Back