All-Star Summit Bid Winners 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

At worlds this weekend I heard rumor of a program being disappointed with their Worlds placement and is replacing 3 to 5 of their J2 summit team with kids from the Worlds team. If true that is seriously wrong and how do you even justify that to the families of those kids being replaced.

**I see crazy people**

This is my CPs team's division. Ugh! Are they from FL?

This is my CPs team's division. Ugh! Are they from FL?
I'm sorry but I don't know the actual team. Can tell you the info was heard at the Sports resort pool. Aside from that I haven't looked at any team listings/placements to even get a suspect or two.

**Stupidity would qualify as a sport if sports were defined by injuries**

Isn't that the same division that there is already a perceived "sandbag" team?

Isn't that the same division that there is already a perceived "sandbag" team?
Yes small junior 2 already has one highly stacked team so maybe they just want to join them... Or maybe it's the same team lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At worlds this weekend I heard rumor of a program being disappointed with their Worlds placement and is replacing 3 to 5 of their J2 summit team with kids from the Worlds team. If true that is seriously wrong and how do you even justify that to the families of those kids being replaced.

**I see crazy people**
Oh if I was a parent of one of the replaced kids I would flip out. How can a gym owner or coach think it's alright to break a kids heart by replacing them the week of competition?

**I see crazy people**
I'm bored on my flight down, so I'm reading all the threads I skipped during worlds...summit has already been paid, so the kids that are being replaced paid for summit and are being removed? I can't imagine that going over well. And these worlds kids have to pay for Disney twice in a weeks time? That's incredible

I'm bored on my flight down, so I'm reading all the threads I skipped during worlds...summit has already been paid, so the kids that are being replaced paid for summit and are being removed? I can't imagine that going over well. And these worlds kids have to pay for Disney twice in a weeks time? That's incredible
If true very incredible.

Btw, did you stay at Movies for Worlds and do a quick practice at the Dalmation statues?

**Welcome to Fierce Board, where we all enjoy ADHD just a....LOOK SQUIRREL***

So I was creeping around on Twitter after hearing that there was drama amongst some medium coed teams (unrelated to this post that is just how I came across this) and it appears that a boy from Spirt of Texas Medium Coed is competing on Rockstar's senior 3 coed team at the Summit. That's allowed? That just seems really weird to me, maybe he's a rockstar alumni or something I don't know but it's bad enough that Worlds medaling/winning athletes are competing on any teams other than J5 or R5 at Summit for their own gym they've been competing at all season. I just thought it was really odd and I never would have come across this information had I not been seeking out Twitter accounts of kids on medium coed teams to find out where the drama was coming from.

**I see crazy people**

Heard the same on a few occasions throughout the weekend. It will always happen unless Varsity and USASF start cracking down on it. Right now they just seem concerned with getting there money and trying to squash any negative PR even when it is truth.

So I was creeping around on Twitter after hearing that there was drama amongst some medium coed teams (unrelated to this post that is just how I came across this) and it appears that a boy from Spirt of Texas Medium Coed is competing on Rockstar's senior 3 coed team at the Summit. That's allowed? That just seems really weird to me, maybe he's a rockstar alumni or something I don't know but it's bad enough that Worlds medaling/winning athletes are competing on any teams other than J5 or R5 at Summit for their own gym they've been competing at all season. I just thought it was really odd and I never would have come across this information had I not been seeking out Twitter accounts of kids on medium coed teams to find out where the drama was coming from.

There were a couple of divisions at Worlds who had apparently grabbed some subs for their routine and they were not listed on the roster as an alternate or even a member of the gym. Apparently rules are just suggestions. USASF is becoming a group of passive bankers that is only concerned with profit and loss. The one guy whom I have respect for resigned effective Tuesday morning right after Worlds was over and I suspect he was getting tired of the politics.

I found him pretty quickly. He's not ashamed of it. At all. Oy vey!

Edited to add: There seems to be quite a few Worlds athletes either staying or heading back to Orland for Summit.

Last edited:
There were a couple of divisions at Worlds who had apparently grabbed some subs for their routine and they were not listed on the roster as an alternate or even a member of the gym. Apparently rules are just suggestions. USASF is becoming a group of passive bankers that is only concerned with profit and loss. The one guy whom I have respect for resigned effective Tuesday morning right after Worlds was over and I suspect he was getting tired of the politics.
Do you mind sharing the name of the person that resigned and position they held

**Welcome to Fierce Board, where we all enjoy ADHD just a....LOOK SQUIRREL***

Back