OT Who's Excited For... Dance Moms Season 2!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Does anybody else think that Chloe's dance was far better than Maddie's at their last competition? Am I just ignorant of the dancing techniques, or blinded by Chloe's dancing abilities, or is Maddie that much better of a dancer?
Forgot to add that Chloe actually did win for her category which was intermediate lyrical, she just did not win overall in intermediate.

For anyone who's interested, this article was posted on TMZ a while back about StarQuest banning Dance Moms.
'Dance Moms' -- Banned From Dance Competition | TMZ.com

Love how the producer doesn't deny that they lied about the results but instead sort of laughs at the situation.

That is what I don't understand about the producers and writers on this show, they can lie and try and twist it around all they want but anyone with a computer can google the competition and find the real results. How do they explain the fact that the actual results say something different then what they air on TV? It doesn't even take that much digging to find that they lied. Lifetime is not that good at making reality shows look...real.

That duet was beautiful. Is it from this year? Wonder if it will be on any of the episodes. I have actually wondered a few times why she never puts Maddie and Chloe in a duet because they are both such amazing dancers.
I could watch Chole dance all day, she has such long lines it is just gorgeous.

They did go to StarQuest in the 2nd episode, but they have been banned since then. The one they go to a lot is Starbound.
Chole and Maddie do quite a few duets and from what I know, win a lot. Chole is the better dancer, but Chole is also in age divisions where there are more girls, and older/better trained girls. So a 2nd overall against 13/14 years olds is amaing! Maddie is a great dancer, but she is at the top of her age group, going against younger/less trained girls, when she even has competition. On the last show, Maddie didn't go against anyone, so her 1st overall win wasn't really a win.

That duet was beautiful. Is it from this year? Wonder if it will be on any of the episodes. I have actually wondered a few times why she never puts Maddie and Chloe in a duet because they are both such amazing dancers.
Yes, that is one from this year...but I can't remember if JUMP allowed the cameras in or not...:/

Chloe and Maddie actually have a lot of duets! the show unfortunately never shows them. they work together like magic and their duets almost always win. they're amazing together.

If you want to see some beautiful stills from that duet, look at @dancemomchristi on twitter. She has some. That duet was so beautiful! I loved the private eye dance. They had so much energy, it was so fun too!

Back