OT Who's Excited For... Dance Moms Season 2!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I don't know if anyone is interested, but here is a video, going around on the fierce board for dance...

Over there, we all agree it is VERY inappropriate!

Wow... Agreed.
Does anyone have a video of the single ladies dance? I can't seem to find it.
Ive only been watching dance moms scince the second episode of this season.

Abby will never admit that she pushes the boundries too much and doesn't place well. Sort of like how in the first season when she tried to pull a "single ladies" and didn't place. It proves how staged the show is though because there is no way in a million years would I like my 9 year old on stage in a bedazzled nude bra and boot shorts.

I often wonder if Abby was a dancer when she was younger or if she only does what she does because her mom owned the studio.

Fire & Ice Elite,is ANOTHER fake competition. The results were also faked...there is no way that Maddie would have beat Chloe at a real competition. Fire & Ice does not do an elite competition and besides that, they don't have a good reputation in the dance world and very few good dance studios go there. The showgirl number, would have been adorable and could have won, if the girls had on gold/sliver spanks and crop tops, not those nude triangle bra type things and v-cut shorts...BTW, Cathy's husband isn't Tommy, her husband is Michael Stein. Tommy Baker is the owner of Tommy's Jerky Outlets in Ohio. There are four locations. Tommy Baker offers franchises,Michael Stein owns one (the shop in the show is located adjacent to Candy Apple's Dance Center and has the same address). There is an commercial on YouTube, that is a legit commercial for the real business, the commercial Chloe was in, is a phony baloney made-for-Dance-Moms commercial.
I know I've been AWOL, but cp has been really sick and my husband came home from Iraq for R&R, so it's been kinda crazy in my house, things are slowly getting back to normal and I'm back now, so ask away!

Fire & Ice Elite,is ANOTHER fake competition. The results were also faked...there is no way that Maddie would have beat Chloe at a real competition. Fire & Ice does not do an elite competition and besides that, they don't have a good reputation in the dance world and very few good dance studios go there. The showgirl number, would have been adorable and could have won, if the girls had on gold/sliver spanks and crop tops, not those nude triangle bra type things and v-cut shorts...BTW, Cathy's husband isn't Tommy, her husband is Michael Stein. Tommy Baker is the owner of Tommy's Jerky Outlets in Ohio. There are four locations. Tommy Baker offers franchises,Michael Stein owns one (the shop in the show is located adjacent to Candy Apple's Dance Center and has the same address). There is an commercial on YouTube, that is a legit commercial for the real business, the commercial Chloe was in, is a phony baloney made-for-Dance-Moms commercial.
I know I've been AWOL, but cp has been really sick and my husband came home from Iraq for R&R, so it's been kinda crazy in my house, things are slowly getting back to normal and I'm back now, so ask away!

I knew things about that comp and everything didn't seem real. I loved Chloe's solo and was shocked when she came in second and when maddie won highest overall. I also thought the showgirl number would have been really cute had they had on different outfits. I always look forward to reading this thread and all your inside information, especially when you tell us what's real or fake! Keep it coming!

Latest posts

Back