All-Star [1/18-1/19] Spirit Of Hope Nationals - Charlotte, Nc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have never understood why this competition always has their schedule password protected.

So you can't print it out for free at your house. How else will they make that $9.50 cent profit off every family by selling them?

It seriously SUCKS though because although I nor my program are attending I have attended this comp the last 3 seasons and simply would like to see who's competing!...paying $10 for a sheet of paper that's going on the trash anyway it's absolutely ridiculous! And if youre a parent or coach not attending how the heck are you supposed to get a schedule? PayPal?....ha yea right! I think the gyms attending should print off their own copies and pass them out to parents!....I wonder how Universal Spirit would feel about that!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It seriously SUCKS though because although I nor my program are attending I have attended this comp the last 3 seasons and simply would like to see who's competing!...paying $10 for a sheet of paper that's going on the trash anyway it's absolutely ridiculous! And if youre a parent or coach not attending how the heck are you supposed to get a schedule? PayPal?....ha yea right! I think the gyms attending should print off their own copies and pass them out to parents!....I wonder how Universal Spirit would feel about that!

Maybe next season we can actually attend.
I've heard good things about this competition.

Yes it's a really well run competition!...my teams at my former program took home a few titles there "hence the jackets" lol but it would be a great addition to our comp schedule!

Latest posts

Back