All-Star 1 Boy? Really?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not new. But not a veteran either.
youre pretty new if you dont know me... not to sound conceited, but people seem to think I purposely come on here to cause havoc. I speak my mind ( which 99% of the time is right ) . and well, haturz gonna hate! ( ; welcome to the boards and keep the haturz on you, it makes this board SO much more entertaining dude.

this is lolsmileyface, my lolsmileyface account wont load anything when i go onto it, so i have to go on this one. (;
suppp king? misss me?! ; P

oh we all know who you are. I guess now you get the joke?

What's the problem since your on open 5?
You get to compete ALL of your skills and don't have to put your team in a more difficult division

Coed is called coed for a reason. Earlier you were frustrated about not being able to fly, even though you didn't have the level 5 skills. Now you're frustrated because you can't compete all-girl despite only having one guy. No gym or person gets there overnight. You want it? Work for it. You can say "easier said than done" all you want, but the bottom line is this: DOING is the only way things are going to change. You have a decision to make. You can either whine about it or do something about it.

I agree, you seem to have a lot of complaints about the allstar cheer industry. 1. you dont like that males cant fly 2. you don't like that SO5 doesnt compete at worlds 3. you don't like that one boy makes you coed...not to be rude but nothing is going to change about these things. Its not worth complaining about. And if you are so upset by all of these things maybe the allstar industry isnt right for you. But as far as the coed issue goes - our gym has only one boy on our junior coed team and the team still does well because they are an all around talented team, but having that boy does not make or break the team. Its a TEAM. our senior coed team competed with two guys multiple times this year. at jamfest indy i saw multiple good teams that had only one or a couple guys on them that did very well. I think Ultimate Athletics JCo only had one boy and they won their division.

My question is (unless EP chooses to do so) S05 doesn't split coed/ag just large and small so what's the problem?

Coed is called coed for a reason. Earlier you were frustrated about not being able to fly, even though you didn't have the level 5 skills. Now you're frustrated because you can't compete all-girl despite only having one guy. No gym or person gets there overnight. You want it? Work for it. You can say "easier said than done" all you want, but the bottom line is this: DOING is the only way things are going to change. You have a decision to make. You can either whine about it or do something about it.

1- Ive already explained myself perfectly well on the male flyer thread, Id argue that again, but all it got me was mean PM's
2- I started this thread because it didnt always use to be this way and I wanted to know when/why it changed. I dont *desire* to be all-girl, but I will admit Im frustrated that my gender is once again holding us back.
3- Im at the gym 6 times a week, I am working for it.

Back