All-Star [12/14 - 12/14] Gssa Championships & Super Six - San Jose, Ca (world's Bids)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The level 4 and our 5 at my gym are going to be there! Our ioc5 is trying to get a worlds bid and our sr4 and small restricted 5 are trying to get summit bids

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Who are all the teams slotted but not currently named? I know Cali's teams aren't on there, but who else? Like who is the JrCoed 5 going against American's team?

Our coaches told us that anywhere try give worlds bids they give summits bids

Where do you cheer? Because I know we're only going to two summit bid competitions, Palm Springs and American Masterpiece, and were going to GSSA, which didn't give one last year. It's also not on our schedule as a (summit) bid competition.

Where do you cheer? Because I know we're only going to two summit bid competitions, Palm Springs and American Masterpiece, and were going to GSSA, which didn't give one last year. It's also not on our schedule as a (summit) bid competition.

I cheer in az we go to both American masterpiece and Palm Springs but we were told there was summit bids at San jose

I cheer in az we go to both American masterpiece and Palm Springs but we were told there was summit bids at San jose

The difference is that The Summit isnt a USASF event like Worlds, its all varsity. Therefore, only varsity events give bids to the bigger varsity event. Like you can't get a UCA bid from NCA or USA. GSSA isnt a varsity brand, so they can't give summit bids.

Anyone know if CF Nfinity is going to be at this comp? It looks like there are still some teams to be filled in on the schedule.

Does anyone know if there is a different % weight for the scores between day one and day two? I could not find it on the website.

Does anyone know if there is a different % weight for the scores between day one and day two? I could not find it on the website.
If I remember correctly, it was either 50-50% or 25-75%

Back