All-Star [12/7-12/8] America's Best - Kansas City, Mo (world's Bids)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm actually pretty excited for this (I've list my cheer mom mojo, I don't get excited for basically anything anymore).

However, under the heading of "tons of new experiences for the 12step kids this year" not only have we never flown to a competition, we've never been to KC, we've never been to this EP, but I looked at the schedule and with the exception of Elite Cheer that came to myrtle beach one year, I've (literally) never seen any team on the entire schedule in person. So that's really awesome. New faces!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I'm actually pretty excited for this (I've list my cheer mom mojo, I don't get excited for basically anything anymore).

However, under the heading of "tons of new experiences for the 12step kids this year" not only have we never flown to a competition, we've never been to KC, we've never been to this EP, but I looked at the schedule and with the exception of Elite Cheer that came to myrtle beach one year, I've (literally) never seen any team on the entire schedule in person. So that's really awesome. New faces!

kc is pretty cool. if you are staying downtown, you should check out the plaza or crown center at night! its the most magical place in kansas city during the holidays!

I'm excited for this comp! Our showcase is today and we get our uniforms, yay for the start of comp season! If you see me feel free to say hi - ill be there all day!

I will be there with Twist & Shout... I coach J4 and J5. My youngest is on J5 and both my girls are on Obsession. But I should be in the coaches box for most of our teams that will be performing. If you see me, please stop me to say hi! I love meeting new people!! :)

I will be there with Twist & Shout... I coach J4 and J5. My youngest is on J5 and both my girls are on Obsession. But I should be in the coaches box for most of our teams that will be performing. If you see me, please stop me to say hi! I love meeting new people!! :)

I forgot that both of your girls were on Obsession. I did not know that your youngest was doing two teams, (I hate the word "crossover". It sounds like another word for dying) good for her!!

I will have to highlight them in my program and make sure I watch Jrs!

I forgot that both of your girls were on Obsession. I did not know that your youngest was doing two teams, (I hate the word "crossover". It sounds like another word for dying) good for her!!

I will have to highlight them in my program and make sure I watch Jrs!

We have to make sure we say hi and talk for a few!! Can't wait to see you! :)

Back