All-Star 2011 Worlds Pics!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

htfh9h.jpg

I made this collage :)

that's his version of calmed down?! someone please provide me with a video of what he used to be like oh my gosh!

oh my gosh!!! Coach Mike used to be all over the place!!!! He really used to be involved in his kids routines!! I can remember at wolds, or maybe another Nationals 2 years ago, that he was all over the place and more than half of the arena was watching him, more so than the team he was coaching! He is always very entertaining! He is on youtube on many videos of himself...He is very calm compared to a couple of years ago.....:cool:

oh my gosh!!! Coach Mike used to be all over the place!!!! He really used to be involved in his kids routines!! I can remember at wolds, or maybe another Nationals 2 years ago, that he was all over the place and more than half of the arena was watching him, more so than the team he was coaching! He is always very entertaining! He is on youtube on many videos of himself...He is very calm compared to a couple of years ago.....:cool:

Worlds, i meant! getting late!!:rolleyes:

SO JEALOUS. i wanted a picture with him..i love me some super seniors but my eyes were more drawn to him throughout the routine than the team during their finals performance

Lol I feel like I never watch that team because I'm always to busy watching him. But I think he's calmed down a lot in the past few years because i remember he used to be so crazy.

OK...this is probably going to be offensive, but I just gotta say it. Now you all know I loooooove me some FAME...but I just gotta ask: how is this a good thing? These kids bust their butts to get to Worlds, and then to get to Finals, but all the attention is on the coach??? :(

Back