All-Star 2011 Worlds Pics!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

230386_10150232719061187_601166186_8890453_4508184_n.jpg

182230R-7329-pva_9441.jpg

OK...this is probably going to be offensive, but I just gotta say it. Now you all know I loooooove me some FAME...but I just gotta ask: how is this a good thing? These kids bust their butts to get to Worlds, and then to get to Finals, but all the attention is on the coach??? :(

I always have one eye on him and one eye on the girls. I'm talented that way.

I do believe one of the cheer mags did an article maybe a yr or so ago on the beautiful Primetyme girl. Alopecia has many forms and reasons and to do what she does she is an inspiration to many other young girls. As a hairstylist I share such stories frequently as well as support and guide people to the Locks For Love campaign <3

I came across these while going through my teammate's pictures, thought I'd pass them along to @kingston

IRNpT.jpg

waZs7.jpg

Thanks! Love the stretch one. Wish we had one of all the libs hitting at the same time.

OK...this is probably going to be offensive, but I just gotta say it. Now you all know I loooooove me some FAME...but I just gotta ask: how is this a good thing? These kids bust their butts to get to Worlds, and then to get to Finals, but all the attention is on the coach??? :(

Agreed!! All the attention should be on the floor!

Back