All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Organizations like TOMS, Invisible Children, Project (RED), and many others are terrible and the money never sees the people it is supposed to.
Not true on TOMS. My brother and family live in Guatemala and have a street ministry there. TOMS donates TONS of shoes to the streets of Guatemala City. They see it first hand. Please check facts before blasting a charity.

Is it ever possible for you to say a totally nice comment about pcm?

I don't know how to word it without sounding rude. There's different... feelings to each division, and at first I thought the team was medium coed, I really liked it. Not that I dislike the routine knowing they are international 5, it just doesn't seem AS impressive comparing with the rest of the division, if that makes sense? I do like the routine, I'm not saying I don't, it just doesn't scream international 5 to me.

Not true on TOMS. My brother and family live in Guatemala and have a street ministry there. TOMS donates TONS of shoes to the streets of Guatemala City. They see it first hand. Please check facts before blasting a charity.

I don't think she was saying they don't provide any charity work at all. Fom what I interpreted she is saying look at charity's that will use the majority or all of your dollar to help people in need, not to help make someone's paycheck a little juicier. I'm not familiar with Toms system I'm sure they do donate, which is awesome and people should support..but are they using $.10 of your $1? Or are they using $.99 of your $1, to help the ones in need? her posting that comment has def opened my eyes up, and hopefully other peoples also. i will research before I donate now.

I don't think she was saying they don't provide any charity work at all. Fom what I interpreted she is saying look at charity's that will use the majority or all of your dollar to help people in need, not to help make someone's paycheck a little juicier. I'm not familiar with Toms system I'm sure they do donate, which is awesome and people should support..but are they using $.10 of your $1? Or are they using $.99 of your $1, to help the ones in need? her posting that comment has def opened my eyes up, and hopefully other peoples also. i will research before I donate now.

They donate 1 pair of shoes for every pair purchased.

They donate 1 pair of shoes for every pair purchased.
Its waaaay more than just a shoe. They don't decline money donations. They have tourists pay to go and help give out shoes, supporting poverty tourism. In some locations they have outsourced other shoe companies causing them to close operations., meaning loss in jobs. TOMS donated shoes are found for sale in some areas also...Maybe working with the people instead of for the people is a better route. I am not saying do not donate to them. I am sure it has helped a lot of people. But that is just my opinion for why my donations could best be used elsewhere like the original poster. Who looks like she did her research and maybe for some of the reason I listed or maybe not, she has chosen that TOMS is not the best choice for her donations. So she gave an honest opinion, she was not blasting TOMS. To each there own, and for everyone who donates in good spirit, keep it up!!

Back to the video comments...

Sooo..... Can we talk about the videos? And not Felicia's and wizards and god forbid cats....

Sorry Andrew could not resist.....

frownkitty-1.jpg

I'm excited to see how large senior plays out. Senior Elite kills everyone with the stunts and over all factor, but Panthers have super creative formations that showcase their tumbling. The only flaw I had with them is their dance where those 6 girls awkwardly skip across the front of the floor:confused: I really liked their routine though, you can just see the potential
i think once panthers start to receive more judges feed back that we will see improvement in their routine...senior elite has been large forever... panthers havent been in the division for a couple of years so i think they just need to get a hand of it again...but im so excited to see what they come up with

Back