All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought you meant the jumprope itself. If you're saying that having the strongest stunts is their only advantage, well, I would argue that that's a pretty darn major advantage to have.

That being said, I have no favorite yet. Too early and I'm too giddy over all the awesomeness being served up in LAG this year.
Well yeah I think their stunting is superior to everyone elses giving them the advantage but other teams have room to improve and senior elite can always change their stunt or have mistakes as well as the other teams.
I don't have a favorite either, it's really hard to tell right now because every team is so fierce and coming extra hard this season.

I know, but at this point with the multitude of standing fulls being pulled out like it's a forward roll I wouldn't doubt it at this point!

Assuming youre talking about a standing whip punch full then theres no way that thats going to be the next progression. Have you ever tried a standing whip punch full, theyre death. Theres a reason why we dont see standing whip anything in many teams routines.

In my opinion, Yes. The whole stunt sequence is general, they have the strongest stunts of all the large all girl teams. Other than that I don't see much of an advantage..

Their whole stunt sequence is general!? BYE FELICIA.

tumblr_mcsacbTh9a1rjme7ro1_250.gif

Assuming youre talking about a standing whip punch full then theres no way that thats going to be the next progression. Have you ever tried a standing whip punch full, theyre death. Theres a reason why we dont see standing whip anything in many teams routines.

Their whole stunt sequence is general!? BYE FELICIA.

tumblr_mcsacbTh9a1rjme7ro1_250.gif
Obviously I meant "in general" so you can calm down.

Back