All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I mean when she went out alone first and ran around the floor waving. I remember seeing pictures somewhere but it was the year I went to worlds as a spectator and I was really disappointed.
None of the other "Cheerlebrities" went out before their team to soak up the appraisal.
And I didnt see the other 30 some odd athletes take the globe to do this:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=60785476

Back off teal army, I have nothing against her, and shes good at what she does. But I am less than impressed with how she acts on the floor.

If I won worlds you best believe that I would take a victory lap around the entire ESPN sports arena. Sorry not sorry.

Okay so I wasnt gonna say anything because Im really not diggin the Holden hate, and I try not to hate on Maddie.
But she did walk out before her ENTIRE team and run around waving a few years back, and she took the globe last year for a photo op.
So... yeah. Thats kinda Showboat-y.
yeah, im just saying in general holden does the same thing now, never really noticed if he did it before... i dont hate on either of them, i just think they're way to over the top, almost as if they intentionally do it to seek attention.. ehh idk. considering the entire team flailed around on the floor during 2012 awards.... ha.

If I won worlds you best believe that I would take a victory lap around the entire ESPN sports arena. Sorry not sorry.

Really? If I won worlds I would celebrate with the other 20-30 people on my team who also won since I didn't win single handedly. I would probably hug the people that put my butt in the air too.

I would not, however, put myself before everyone else on the team and take a victory lap before the world champ routine began because I'm famous.

Last time I checked worlds didn't have individuals, so celebrate as a team since you won as a team. No other world champion on any other team has taken a "victory lap" before the routine began.

I mean when she went out alone first and ran around the floor waving. I remember seeing pictures somewhere but it was the year I went to worlds as a spectator and I was really disappointed.
None of the other "Cheerlebrities" went out before their team to soak up the appraisal.
And I didnt see the other 30 some odd athletes take the globe to do this:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=60785476

Back off teal army, I have nothing against her, and shes good at what she does. But I am less than impressed with how she acts on the floor.
Pretty sure she hasnt gone on the floor by herself before everyone waving go back and check your resources. Also i think your over analyzing the picture a little to much, its called celebrating and being happy i bet they all got to celebrate with the globe, can someone not celebrate winning worlds?

Really? If I won worlds I would celebrate with the other 20-30 people on my team who also won since I didn't win single handedly. I would probably hug the people that put my butt in the air too.

I would not, however, put myself before everyone else on the team and take a victory lap before the world champ routine began because I'm famous.

Last time I checked worlds didn't have individuals, so celebrate as a team since you won as a team. No other world champion on any other team has taken a "victory lap" before the routine began.
That is why USASF has those new rules in place now

Why do people always talk about jealousy if someone dares to critizise a Team or Athlete that/who won Worlds.....

I watched Worlds this year and i saw Senior Elite winning... do i think winning worlds is amazing and it is most probably very very hard to keep emotions under control? Definitly! Did i think Maddies way of celebrating was a little dramatic? Yes..

I am in no way trying to take anything away from her accomplishment, and it is her right to celebrate, but it is also other people's right to express their view on that ''celebration'' and i do honestly think that has nothing to do with jealousy...

Pretty sure she hasnt gone on the floor by herself before everyone waving go back and check your resources. Also i think your over analyzing the picture a little to much, its called celebrating and being happy i bet they all got to celebrate with the globe, can someone not celebrate winning worlds?

You wanna go back to the Majors last year? Who walked out first, by themselves, waving? Maddie Gardner. Also, watch the video of them winning, it wasn't just a case of everyone doing that, it was a case of Maddie doing it while the team celebrated together.

Back