College 2012 Nca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks for the update! Hopefully All Girl has a better day. Unfortunaley we always bomb finals on the bandshell. I remember touching down on my standing full back in 2006. Ive never busted one. LOL

Thanks for the update! Hopefully All Girl has a better day. Unfortunaley we always bomb finals on the bandshell. I remember touching down on my standing full back in 2006. Ive never busted one. LOL
its the floor! lol I bet they use the same floor for allstars - my daughter hates that floor. :rolleyes:
(as I mentioned in an above post lol).

I would just like t congratulate the Univ. Of Michigan on their 2nd place finish at NCA college Nationals. They gave a flawless, and solid routine that is worth being recognized. This is the best finish in the schools history for this team, and I feel honored as their choreographer to have worked with such an incredible group of athletes. BIG things for Michigan in their future. :)

Competing on the bandshell is fun... but sometimes even good teams have issues lol. It can be very windy and hot or sometimes even cool, depending how the weather is...The sun can be in your eyes.. And my daughter is not fond of the floor they use for the all star comp they hold there... They have had their share of tumbling issues on it.. but it is a very fun atmosphere to be in, and the kids enjoy the comp even though we never seem to do well there lol... we aren't competing there this year though - but have competed there many times in the past.

It's also worth noting that the stage on the bandshell is much springier compared to the concrete in the Ocean Center. I've seen a lot of people mess up their tumbling because it's almost like a spring floor.

I would just like t congratulate the Univ. Of Michigan on their 2nd place finish at NCA college Nationals. They gave a flawless, and solid routine that is worth being recognized. This is the best finish in the schools history for this team, and I feel honored as their choreographer to have worked with such an incredible group of athletes. BIG things for Michigan in their future. :)

Congrats Josh!!

It's also worth noting that the stage on the bandshell is much springier compared to the concrete in the Ocean Center. I've seen a lot of people mess up their tumbling because it's almost like a spring floor.
yes - the girls say the floor is very springy!

My cp is 9. A very mature 9. She is dying to go watch college nationals next year.. She has had her heart set on U of L since she was 7 years old... She will be 10 next year.. Should I take her?

Back