College 2012 Nca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Back center flyer in 1st stunt didn't pull any body positions (struggled to hit anything)...I consider that a bobble....plus the one obvious on the side. The stunt next to her could have been a balance check

The suspense until OSU goes is going to kill me.

OSU...1 TB, 1 seriously crazy stunt save, and an incredible pyramid....think they took it home

It is going to be reallllly close. Still can't get over OSU's scales though, they are such pretty flyers but their scales are blah.

It is going to be reallllly close. Still can't get over OSU's scales though, they are such pretty flyers but their scales are blah.

Generally speaking, I've never been overly impressed with the back flexibility of college teams.

Generally speaking, I've never been overly impressed with the back flexibility of college teams.
The scorps dont' really bother me, but those scales might as well be an arabesque.

Arkansas had a boy get his teeth knocked out in warm ups and had to rework the routine so that is why they haven't gone yet.

Can I just say the giant James Speed heads in the crowd is hilarious. Don't know who decided that would be a good thing to do but they deserve an award for that.

Many have an issue with nerves but it is also the setting, The Bandshell is right on the beach so you have the wind coming off the water and the sun beating down on you. Some teams (Louisville being one of them) do much better on the Bandshell then at the Ocean Center where prelims are. It really is a combo of many things.

Clemson Int. All girl placed 3rd

Competing on the bandshell is fun... but sometimes even good teams have issues lol. It can be very windy and hot or sometimes even cool, depending how the weather is...The sun can be in your eyes.. And my daughter is not fond of the floor they use for the all star comp they hold there... They have had their share of tumbling issues on it.. but it is a very fun atmosphere to be in, and the kids enjoy the comp even though we never seem to do well there lol... we aren't competing there this year though - but have competed there many times in the past.

HPU...2 SF

Back