College 2012 Nca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Many have an issue with nerves but it is also the setting, The Bandshell is right on the beach so you have the wind coming off the water and the sun beating down on you. Some teams (Louisville being one of them) do much better on the Bandshell then at the Ocean Center where prelims are. It really is a combo of many things.

Clemson Int. All girl placed 3rd

Yay for Clemson ladies!

Scary college baskets scare me... I can always picture things going very badly...

Yeah when I watch a good 90% of all girl teams I cringe when I watch their baskets because they rarely go very high. I am just waiting for them to kick someone in the face or get hurt.

Ok, I'm just a parent. I have never been to college nationals. Why are so many teams having so many issues? Is it pressure? Is it that most teams don't compete but one or two times? I'm just confused. I think it would not be a great event as a spectator if the majority of teams don't hit consistently. I'm not meaning to insult anyone. I just would like to know why it seems that so many teams are having trouble..

Also too, depending on what time you compete, look up to see your flyer can be blinding with the sun in your face. I don't think anyone would trade it to be indoors though.

TX Tech. 1 SB, Cradle caught on the floor, 1 TB...struggle in pyramid..

but they've been the best so far in 1A

Texas Tech's pyramid ending was scary. They were better then yesterday so unless OSU or Louisville fall all over the place I think they will remain in 3rd place.

Louisville...1TB...3SB

Louisville Large: 1 stunt save, new stunt, crowd went NUTS. It will be close between them and OSU.

*I only saw 1 stunt bobble so I am not sure, cheerlebrity only saw 1 too.

Louisville Large: 1 stunt save, new stunt, crowd went NUTS. It will be close between them and OSU.

*I only saw 1 stunt bobble so I am not sure, cheerlebrity only saw 1 too.

Back center flyer in 1st stunt didn't pull any body positions (struggled to hit anything)...I consider that a bobble....plus the one obvious on the side. The stunt next to her could have been a balance check

Back