8: Minnesota
7: Hawaii
6: Ole Miss
5: Tennessee
4: Memphis
3: UCF
2: Alabama
1: KENTUCKY

Congrats to all the teams! Especially Kentucky, it was very well deserved from what I saw in the Semi Finals!
Not sure I completely agree with UCA, but I of course haven't seen the Finals videos.

I know juliet from senior elite is on Kentucky, but was she actually on the floor competiting? I saw a picture and she was not in uniform
But others were. The picture was with trophy in front on the nationals stage backdrop

I know juliet from senior elite is on Kentucky, but was she actually on the floor competiting? I saw a picture and she was not in uniform
But others were. The picture was with trophy in front on the nationals stage backdrop

I don't think she was on mat this year. I saw a few pictures from their showcases and she wasn't in uniform in them.

Congrats to Kentucky!! I feel bad for the LSU kids. They've had such a rough year and not having Chico coaching them was very evident. I adore them no matter what, Geaux Tigers!

I'm excited Alabama is 2nd! I am a hardcore LSU fan and I may get slaughtered for this but I actually like Bama. It's a good school with good people and they are true champions.

Congrats to all the teams and especially Kentucky!!

Congrats to Kentucky!! I feel bad for the LSU kids. They've had such a rough year and not having Chico coaching them was very evident. I adore them no matter what, Geaux Tigers!

I'm excited Alabama is 2nd! I am a hardcore LSU fan and I may get slaughtered for this but I actually like Bama. It's a good school with good people and they are true champions.

Congrats to all the teams and especially Kentucky!!

Now you know you will get ran out of town for putting like and Bama in the same sentence.

Back