College 2012 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

UCF deserved second in my opinion, I think Alabama has great athletes but the routine was nothing special to me.

The only thing I can complain about in Kentucky's routine is the transition run!

Kentucky has theeee most perfect baskets. Beautiful form, amazing height, I know they are amazing at evvvverything, but I just felt the need to point out their perfect baskets.

UCF deserved second in my opinion, I think Alabama has great athletes but the routine was nothing special to me.

The only thing I can complain about in Kentucky's routine is the transition run!

Alabama had the difficulty needed to place second with their mistakes. UCF also had more mistakes today then Alabama did.

I don't think anyone can out basket Kentucky. They make them look so flawless and easy. I do really want to see an Alabama video though because I want to see these double up 111s.

does anyone know if juliet didn't compete with uk because she just didn't make the mat this year or if she's injured or something?

Alabama had the difficulty needed to place second with their mistakes. UCF also had more mistakes today then Alabama did.

I don't think anyone can out basket Kentucky. They make them look so flawless and easy. I do really want to see an Alabama video though because I want to see these double up 111s.

I'm definitely not an expert on scoring, but I didn't think it looked anymore difficult to me. As far as creativity, tumbling, cheer, pyramid, and overall sharpness I think UCF out did them. The stunts they did in the cheer were awesome, in my opinion, and they were actually loud.

does anyone know if juliet didn't compete with uk because she just didn't make the mat this year or if she's injured or something?

She doesn't look to be injured I just think she wasn't chosen for mat. There were a few girls and guys who didn't make mat.

I"m sad for Bama, I"m a die hard Crimson Tide fan, but I'm pleased for UK. Does anyone have a Bama video? I"d like to watch the two and compare them. Thanks

Back