College 2012 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

U of M is gonna win all girl. Hands down. With their great tradition of cleanliness, and now that they've stepped up their difficulty... My money is on them. I might be biased though... love those ladies :)

Definitely. The All Girl I Division is gonna rock with the likes of Morehead, Memphis, Indiana, and San Diego State.

Did your daughter transfer or is she going to graduate school? I remember you talking about her at SFA and loved the stunting photos that you used to post of hers! I also always liked her cause she was on Power! :)

Beth did 3 years at SFA..great program, small school setting. She was recruited while on Team USA last yr by several Big Schools, chose Memphis, and transferred this fall. She loves the school, the program and the city! And yes, she was on POWER for 10 years!

I hope Wallace can take Juco this year.
Columbus State got robbed last year, so I really hope they can finally take one.
I say this every year, but S-A-N D-I-E GO! San Diego State All-Girl!!!
And I've always been a huge fan of UK so I always look forward to the, but I feel like I've cheered with everyone on Memphis once upon a time in my cheer history. So I really want to see what they bring to the table.

Point is, like usual, I'm really excited for UCA Nationals

Columbus State got robbed last year, so I really hope they can finally take one.
And I've always been a huge fan of UK so I always look forward to the, but I feel like I've cheered with everyone on Memphis once upon a time in my cheer history. So I really want to see what they bring to the table.

I don't think Wallace State is competing at the UCA College Nationals.

Actually now that you mention it, I had a friend tell me over the summer that Wallace was going NCA, apparently I'm just not use to not seeing them there. So what does that mean, number five or six for Shelton?

I want to wish luck to all the teams having their showcases this week and for everyone competeing down in Orlando.

YoGlow..I just may have to post a "Blast from the Past" pic of you and BJ, For Old Time sake! Miss you!

Back