All-Star 2012 Videos (the Wiki Has A Complete List So Far)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I reaaaally don't like that Orange's pyramid is at the beginning. Besides that though, I loved it!

I actually like how they have 6 stunt groups and transition into the pyramid in the beginning. It's refreshing from the traditional formula that most all star teams use. I really enjoy how sharp they are, even when they mark things.

I had this idea for a long time about adding crowd choreography. You know... the crowd would do something choreographed to what was happening on stage.. but only unveil it day 2 at Worlds. I also have always wanted to launch a stuffed stingray from one side of the milk house to the other with an air gun right when a cheer finished... let's go... rays!!!! and there is a flying ray in the middle of the air.

both ideas have so far been nixed.

Haha There is no way it is... then technically as the coach I could just run around the floor all the want. Now that would interesting!

i would probably die of laughter if this actually happened!!

now on a diff. note i would understand the coach from OC when he went on the corner of the mat to try and pull out the girl from throwing her pass.. im a jumping screaming coach but i wouldnt get on the floor like that! specially knowing my kids pay'd "XX" ammount of $ to compete and possibly me jeopardize the fact that they could get deducted or lose. IMO!

on the other hand i do know as a coach you do get excited for your kids

i would probably die of laughter if this actually happened!!

now on a diff. note i would understand the coach from OC when he went on the corner of the mat to try and pull out the girl from throwing her pass.. im a jumping screaming coach but i wouldnt get on the floor like that! specially knowing my kids pay'd "XX" ammount of $ to compete and possibly me jeopardize the fact that they could get deducted or lose. IMO!

on the other hand i do know as a coach you do get excited for your kids
Totally agree!! If it is to check on someone's health then I am all for it. But even that was done in the back corner.

If you see a coach running around the floor crazy... its me. I will expect you to join in! :D

I do tend to wear my emotions on my sleeve.....Don't worry my teenage daughter already scolded me and told me how embarassing I am...imagine that my teenager thinks im crazy ME!!!:cool:
Teenagers!! haha. We all know the emotion thing. They really should video the coaches, it would probably be more entertaining than the actual athletes.

I would probably say the same thing when I was a teenager to my dad.

i enjoy stingrays routine because of how intricate and complex the choreo is. its more than just cookie cutter spots, which is what I am seeing from alot of the teams so far this season.

I do tend to wear my emotions on my sleeve.....Don't worry my teenage daughter already scolded me and told me how embarassing I am...imagine that my teenager thinks im crazy ME!!!:cool:

i personally like to see coaches get excited for their kids i dont see anything wrong with that. i do think it helps the athletes when they're on the floor.

I had this idea for a long time about adding crowd choreography. You know... the crowd would do something choreographed to what was happening on stage.. but only unveil it day 2 at Worlds. I also have always wanted to launch a stuffed stingray from one side of the milk house to the other with an air gun right when a cheer finished... let's go... rays!!!! and there is a flying ray in the middle of the air.

both ideas have so far been nixed.
Am I the only one dying at this?! haha, could you imagine, a stingray flying across the milkhouse, landing somewhere near the fierceboard section. oh god haha.

Does anyone have any
Cheer Athletics International team vids?
Or spirit of Texas t&s ect.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back