All-Star 2012 Videos (the Wiki Has A Complete List So Far)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Spirit of Texas IOC first performance.

my video from spirit celebration, i have wildcats both performances and cheetahs first performance and the other spirit performance uploading now.

Oh Troy. Even though you're crazy.... I love yah! And your energy for PCM teams! : )

I second that, I love the energy and excitement you create from just watching us makes me go harder as on of your athletics. I love you so much coach, forget about what all these people are saying lol their comments don't matter. PCM4Life.

Oh Troy. Even though you're crazy.... I love yah! And your energy for PCM teams! : )

I second that, I love the energy and excitement you create from just watching us makes me go harder as one of your athletes. I love you so much coach and I have learned so much from your program already than I have ever been taught in my many years of cheering , forget about what all these people are saying lol their comments don't matter. PCM4Life.

Loved Stars' opening running tumbling and pyramid! The dance doesn't really fit the team IMO but other than that I liked it! :) Good job WC!

Aaahh these golden memories are working for me!!! The jumps and motions before w cell block tango? Yes, please. So stars, so great. I might definitely have to make it to Providence to see this live.

Back