All-Star 2012 Videos (the Wiki Has A Complete List So Far)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I believe Ody is Medium Coed 5 this year.

I think the fact there were only four boys on the floor was throwing a lot of people off! I'm wondering if they plan on adding boys over the season or if they are going to just compete with what they have!! Either way, when they hit that routine it is going to be the biz!!!

well, i cracked.... i said i would not watch cheer videos until thanksgiving break bc of my workload, but i did...
just a few things i'd like to say:
1. i really like cheetahs and wildcats choreography. just some of thier transitions and stuff, i really like them. cheetahs flippy thing in the opening stunt for one, and wildcats first stunt and pyramid.
2. i am in LOVE with SOT IOC. that is all.
3. i am abso-positively THRILLED to see real partner stunts going on! yes yes yes!!!!!
4. starlites, holy little nuggets. but talk about fierce little nuggets if i've ever seen them! holy cow.

I think the fact there were only four boys on the floor was throwing a lot of people off! I'm wondering if they plan on adding boys over the season or if they are going to just compete with what they have!! Either way, when they hit that routine it is going to be the biz!!!

If they had more boys to put on the team don't you think they would have done so already? There aren't a ton of level 5 male cheerleaders in NJ to begin with that it would be so easy to just add whenever.

If they had more boys to put on the team don't you think they would have done so already? There aren't a ton of level 5 male cheerleaders in NJ to begin with that it would be so easy to just add whenever.

Boys are scarce. All of the age eligible boys in NJ are basically on a senior 5 team. You don't often see random level 5 boys walking around on the streets.

And boys aren't the only thing that make the division. Several teams have been successful in the past with fewer boys than the division maximum.

Boys are scarce. All of the age eligible boys in NJ are basically on a senior 5 team. You don't often see random level 5 boys walking around on the streets.

And boys aren't the only thing that make the division. Several teams have been successful in the past with fewer boys than the division maximum.

I agree 100%. I think many people automatically are concerned about the boys because it's coed division and the score sheets now call for more coed stunting. However I'm sure the girls will hold their own as well.

I agree 100%. I think many people automatically are concerned about the boys because it's coed division and the score sheets now call for more coed stunting. However I'm sure the girls will hold their own as well.
That brings up a question I have. (guess I should have sat in on more webinars held by the major companies but didn't have time).

I would assume that Coed teams need to have coed stunts proportional to the number of guys on the team, not the number of boys allowed in the division. If girls can make up for it in all girl stunting and tumbling, then it shouldn't matter.

Didn't Smoke medal at worlds with only 2 boys?

Back