All-Star 2012 Videos (the Wiki Has A Complete List So Far)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hope the pyramid speeds up a bit, but I definitely love how well the standing tumbling looks! and i love the changes in the stunts, so much more clean looking.

It seems like Senior Elite always had this stunt in their back pocket just in case. That was the stunt that was taped and released prior to the showcase, and it appeared to be hitting like that. Oddly enough.. I like that second stunt better like that.. I was given the chills that I had when I first heard their music, and I actually loved it, of course if all groups were doing it.. didn't really like the 180 into it, just allows for them to easily get out of synchronization.
All-in-all, Senior Elite is def looking more like Senior Elite to me. I didn't feel their normal vibe with their showcase video and the competition the following weekend, but it's definitely starting to come together!

I completely agree with this! Loving all of the changes/cleaning...i had a feeling things would evolve into something i liked a lot more, but didn't expect this much this fast! Gives me great hope for the rest of the season!Both stunts and standing tumbling were much better, and i don't think there were changes but the pyramid looked cleaner too!! Loved seeing Gabbie back too, and props to her for the reverse double in the pyramid...I know a lot of flyers may not find that too challenging, but in my experience it isn't the easiest skill to just throw into a pyramid!

Also i heard Molly broke a toe this day....if it was before performing, awesome job for her to just get out there and suck it up!! When i first saw this video on facebook i thought the missing beginning may be because the order of skills could be changing, as many fierce boarders suggested, seems like they will hit the stunt better if it were earlier!

Sad i missed the Tsunami video before it got taken down....and Cali are looking great. This is going to be a great year for cheerleading!

Back