All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love the CA majors video!! Someone should tell that lady on the Panthers video they're Med all girl not large.... awkward. :rolleyes:

oh! well don't i feel dumb now!! lol :p
With The Majors, they choose the Top 5 (Large All Girl) and Top 4 (Large Co-ED) teams from the past 3 seasons. Even though Panthers are Medium this season, the past years that the Majors took into consideration when choosing the teams to invite, Panthers were a Large team. (If that makes any sense.) That's why their saying they're large. They'll compete Medium at Worlds and for the rest of the season I think. :)

With The Majors, they choose the Top 5 (Large All Girl) and Top 4 (Large Co-ED) teams from the past 3 seasons. Even though Panthers are Medium this season, the past years that the Majors took into consideration when choosing the teams to invite, Panthers were a Large team. (If that makes any sense.) That's why their saying they're large. They'll compete Medium at Worlds and for the rest of the season I think. :)
Gotcha! Thanks for clearing that up! :)

It was seriously the worst thing ever. I'm pretty sure though it wasn't as bad for the competitors since it was behind them. But us in the crowd died every time.
Literally would have considered leaving. I don't play that.

panthers only has 5 stunt groups in the majors promo? assuming part of the team is missing so they only threw up 5 stunts.. or are they suddenly small again?

(p.s. i promise i'm not a newbie who doesn't comprehend that panthers is medium this season and not large with 32 :p just wondering where half the team went)

Back