All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

panthers only has 5 stunt groups in the majors promo? assuming part of the team is missing so they only threw up 5 stunts.. or are they suddenly small again?

(p.s. i promise i'm not a newbie who doesn't comprehend that panthers is medium this season and not large with 32 :p just wondering where half the team went)

BlueCat can you answer this ^^

Panthers just had some girls missing so they only put 5 stunts up for the majors video.
other than that there still medium! :)
:)

I'm loving Sparks medium coed!
I wish they'd throw an insanely sick stunt sequence like their small limited did last year, but who knows what the year will bring! I think they could do well at Worlds, providing they hit!

panthers only has 5 stunt groups in the majors promo? assuming part of the team is missing so they only threw up 5 stunts.. or are they suddenly small again?

(p.s. i promise i'm not a newbie who doesn't comprehend that panthers is medium this season and not large with 32 :p just wondering where half the team went)

Part of the team was missing so they only put up 5 stunts. The practices they came to for Panthers and Cheetahs were after most of the schools had let out for Christmas break, so we were missing a few athletes.

Back