All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm over this whole minor discussion, the girl is in all likelihood the same age as me, or most people on this board. I understand very young girls being discussed by older people, in topics that shouldn't be discussed, but I'm 17 saying I'm grossed bout by choreography, not the girl, the choreography she has to do.

Whether she is the same age as you or not she is still a minor. Whether you were making a comment about choreography or not you still managed to make a comment about the anatomy of a minor. Not saying there are any on here, however a pedophile wondering where to look now has your post as a form of guidance. You can be tired of the "minor discussion" all you want but the fact of the matter is people are touchy about it for a reason. You can be negative all day about any team out there (including ones I am affiliated with) and you will never have any argument from me, but when you feel it necessary to remark about the anatomy of a minor, especially a girl I know and am close with there's a problem. To quote you previously no one wants an apology from you, you just need to maybe start using a filter when deciding to speak about a minor. I actually enjoy your posts, whether negative or not (its always good to see an opposing side of the coin). So I would hate to see you get banned because you have no class when discussing a minor.

Just being honest here, I was extremely underwhelmed by Super Seniors and Celebrities... I think I vomitted in my mouth a bit when that girl was wiggling her lady parts around in the dance, no thanks.
I understand that this is a place to express your opinions, but think about it your saying that about a athlete who works hard. How would you feel if someone said something like this about you (obviously not lady parts), what if shes on here reading this?

Just being honest here, I was extremely underwhelmed by Super Seniors and Celebrities... I think I vomitted in my mouth a bit when that girl was wiggling her lady parts around in the dance, no thanks.

Excuse me but please inform me on the part in Celebrities routine where an athlete is "wiggling he lady parts around the dance" because our dance for sure does not have part wiggling of any kind.

Is there any way for people to post a "courtesy" link with the vid? I often view from my phone, and if the vid is embedded, I can't see it. Probably should have suggested that 7 pages ago, but whatever.

is there a video of ACE Warriors from this past weekend at cheersport grand?

I doubt there is any videos of any ACE teams out right now as I know in the past we have all been asked not to post videos, and it appears no one else got any as I have searched trying to find Thunderbirds or any ACE team since I was not able to be at the competition :(

Umm, excuse me?
Super Seniors looked great!

Here's my reply to you below!
Watch at 2:20

"Actually, Christy.. They've got nice lines, a fun frisky use of color, all in all I'd really have to say they're not bad!"

i see a lot of potential in orange's routine, can't wait for them to hit it. orange's jumps to tuck look beautiful!

I'm fine with people jumping on my case, when you go on a public forum and post some of the things I (and other people) on this board post, you understand there will be ridicule, disagreements, etc.
Here's my issue with the choreography, her hands are behind her head, like I said to Fameous MOM... To whoever choreographed that, it's disgusting. The girl doing it is not, in fact she's quite the amazing dancer, but the choreography is.
Back to the video discussion. I've loved Super Seniors before (and must admit I got really excited hearing their 08 stunt song used again, even if it's just temporary), I just don't like this routine. It bored me.

Back