All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The last 4 pages of this thread have been spent ripping people to shreds over whether we rip people to shreds. Only on Fierceboard I guess:rolleyes:

The sad truth is that if it was any other team NONE of this would have been discussed. I don't see the big deal why no one will post a video of their off performance. It's not like worlds is tomorrow!! They still have time to become perfect.

While y'all have spent the last 24 hrs posting about why there is no video, Senior Elite has been practicing at least 8 out of those 24....and still going.
We are not ashamed of our kids performance, they have always been known to have a bad day at the start of the season, we are very proud of the drive, passion and dedication they have.......what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
LONG LIVE SE!

PS: I don't have a video.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
The last few sentences made me start singing. Hahaha

Thee Extreeeeme Eevolutioooooonn! Will beee... Waiting for youuuu!
Ok I'm done now. Lol

I love that they're dancing to 'Zero to Hero.' Perhaps one of the most under-appreciated Disney movies.

Off topic: Yes, and the Hunchback Of Notre Dame. That movie is amazing and no one ever gives it any credit. The production was very innovative for the time (computer graphic action on art boards, no one was doing that at the time), the music is seriously beautiful, and the message is heartwarming: Be yourself and stand up for what you believe in, even if the ending wont work out in your favor. But noooo, everyone likes the movie where the girl changes herself to grab the attention of the guy interest leaving her family and all responsibility behind. *cough*The Little Mermaid*cough*

Rant over. Now bring me more videos.

Thank you Stars for showing how another routine in large senior is done without looking like there are 87 people on the floor.

The Stunts look great, a lot different than what i was expecting .
I've always liked SS's , but this routine could actually be my favorite in Large Senior this year ( I still love my BABS and Orange though, it is going to be tough)

Back