All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

the reason i LOVE stars so much is that they're so different year to year. this year i see so many similarities to the point that i feel I'm almost watching the same routine.. examples are orange, senior elite and lady bullets.. i get the "if its not broken don't fix it" philosophy but it just gets boring..
as much as i like this comment, ive never been bored from watching a lady bullets routine..

Really? Seems just as much like a "CSP is a genius and here's 50 reasons why" thread.

Seriously... I almost drowned from the teal kool-aid in here. I see we're no longer drinking it - more like bathing in it.

(sn: when I have to tell someone bad news I often prepare them by saying it's awful - "the worst thing ever" - that way when I tell them they say, "Oh, that's not so bad!" Same theory applies to performances. "Oh it was disastrous! Just awful!" sure makes it less dramatic when we finally see the video. If no one had said anything then people most certainly would have called that performance a disaster. ***disclaimer: I'm not calling it a disaster, just pointing out the psychology of making it sound worse than it was, whether intentional or not)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

i feel like none of this long conversation about them would even be happening, if it werent for someone commenting on how disastrous the routine was before video was released... oh well

Really? Seems just as much like a "CSP is a genius and here's 50 reasons why" thread.

Seriously... I almost drowned from the teal kool-aid in here. I see we're no longer drinking it - more like bathing in it.

(sn: when I have to tell someone bad news I often prepare them by saying it's awful - "the worst thing ever" - that way when I tell them they say, "Oh, that's not so bad!" Same theory applies to performances. "Oh it was disastrous! Just awful!" sure makes it less dramatic when we finally see the video. If no one had said anything then people most certainly would have called that performance a disaster. ***disclaimer: I'm not calling it a disaster, just pointing out the psychology of making it sound worse than it was, whether intentional or not)

I have to politely disagree, there have not been as many comments about CSP as there are of people saying why they like Stars more.....can we just move on to a different topic? Lol.
I just want to see video!! Hahaha

A couple of things about CSP and SE not directed at anyone or any certain post here. She creates these routines and can change them, quickly, the whole thing in a weekend and those kids will do it, well. I've seen it many times. She can even do dances. She uses the observations and criticisms from all sources, including judges, people she invites or employs to advise, fans, board posters to improve her routines and as motivation to work herself and them even harder. That team is her on the mat, so I am sure she wants you to keep posting your thoughts and critiques. It makes her make them better. She thrives on it. Why do you think she ever started posting the videos in the first place when no one else did? Not for notoriety as some would assume, she does it to win and she uses all of your thoughts to help her. It is always an evolution.

why cant the rest of the Teal Army think and behave like Courtney does? :confused:

uhhhh i never gave two craps about video from that comp, considering they were gonna compete the very next weekend at the cheer extreme showcase thing.

Ahem, I respectfully disgaree

i dont get how there is no video of senior elite, i know someone must have video if theres video of coed. whats the point of hiding it!!!!:banghead:

So, lol does ANYONE have a video of Smoex from this weekend X EVOLUTION EVENT?

Might not be one. they had an injury (pretty sure it's the guy who filled in for the guy who got injured during showcase) so they didn't really have a contiguous routine for 2:30 for starting and finishing later. They started out really strong but it sortof fell apart (probably in part due to the injury, don't know that anyone realized he was injured - me included - for a little bit since he kept right on going until everyone figured him out and stopped the routine).

I will say whoever the all guy basket is...that flyer is fantabulous! That had to be the BEST basket of the entire day. Sooo good!

Back