All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have zero opinion about whether it was staged, not staged, genuine (ok, really I think it was) but for the love of all things bad music, We Are the World? Really? There are hundreds of other songs that would have fit better than this one. I love the videos this company does, btw, but not this music choice. ;)

Alright, I feel better now. Carry on. :D

It was not staged and completely genuine........and I also agree with the person who said 60 awkward teenagers this is what you get.

Side note from the outside looking in (because I don't have a kid on Coed so...I was standing there waiting on my CP and got to see the whole thing) Coed Elite had just gone to KC the week before. Due to flight delay's and cancellations there were so many of them that were stuck in KC airport Sunday night as well as a lot of them stuck at their connecting airport ATL before they could fly into NC on Monday. Those kids missed school on a day that they had planned to be there. (Because we all know you have to be very careful with travel schedule's and school absences limitations) ATL is drivable and parents were literally standing around, car's packed waiting to drive the 4 (if you're going to Charlotte) or 6 if you're going to Kernersville to get their kids home for school. (And TG buses were also parked outside ready to head back to Miami with the people who didn't fly). There was no way it was staged and re-shot. Just the view of an outsider here.

With regards to the "forced fairytale" of senior elite/cheer extreme - that is what their gym is about and it works for them. Panthers pride themselves on being "bad booty b*****s" or whatever the heck BABS stands for, F5 are the divas and Shooting Stars often focus in on their Jersey pride.

Each gym has their own style and each team has their own style.
Some people just go out of their way to be anti-teal on here just so they can "go against the norm of society" or whatever.

With regards to the "forced fairytale" of senior elite/cheer extreme - that is what their gym is about and it works for them. Panthers pride themselves on being "bad booty b*****s" or whatever the heck BABS stands for, F5 are the divas and Shooting Stars often focus in on their Jersey pride.

Each gym has their own style and each team has their own style.
Some people just go out of their way to be anti-teal on here just so they can "go against the norm of society" or whatever.
Im pretty sure it "bad booty b******"

Depicts the whole TGLCEA bid giving :cloud9:

this is AWESOME. it makes me so happy to see this, i hope that soon everyone in the cheerleading industry can learn from this. everyone is working towards the same goal, some may have more skill, or more years of cheering under their belt, but everyone works equally as hard for the same goal. it makes me so sad to see some of the comments that are posted on youtube videos "they suck, they should just quit cheering" things like that are very upsetting. i am retired from cheering and coaching now, but of course i still like to stay up on how everything is going, just as i'm sure a lot of others do and reading things like that are truly disappointing. this video is inspirational and a perfect example of how sportsmanship in this industry should be. i love it! hats off to class!

Im pretty sure it "bad booty b******"

I can never keep up with what it means nowadays, I swear I see something different every time! But thank you!:D

Still, same applies. Its a total 180 spin from Senior Elite to Panthers to F5 to Stars and you can see that in the music, routines, even the way the girls act on instagram (Of course, not suggesting instagram is a correct projection of how someone acts in real life). Each works for each team and they go with it.

I aplogize for the potato-ish view of these videos, but at least they're here

PCM Fantasy Super Six

I don't know if it's because of the angle, like I'm not looking at it from the front, but this performance looks to me like they're just going through the motions. I don't see the energy!

Back