All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NCA was a few weeks ago, but I never saw this posted..so here's Cali so FAB! Obsessed with this routine.

What level/division are these guys? I thought all L5 teams competed in the arena at NCA, did that change this year?

What level/division are these guys? I thought all L5 teams competed in the arena at NCA, did that change this year?
Correct me if I'm wrong but all restricted 5 teams with the exception of large senior restricted didn't compete in the arena. Cali so Fab is small senior restricted!

NCA was a few weeks ago, but I never saw this posted..so here's Cali so FAB! Obsessed with this routine.

middle basket could be considered a kick kick double which is illegal for restricted... what did the judges think cause it looks to me as if that couldve very well been a legality.

Correct me if I'm wrong but all restricted 5 teams with the exception of large senior restricted didn't compete in the arena. Cali so Fab is small senior restricted!

That would be what was confusing me I think, I was sure I saw restricted teams in the Arena! Makes sense that they were split! Thanks :)

Large restricted 5 was the only ones in the arena!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

middle basket could be considered a kick kick double which is illegal for restricted... what did the judges think cause it looks to me as if that couldve very well been a legality.

The fact that you'd consider that a switch kick double makes me really feel as though our expectation of baskets has gone down tremendously.

Hmmm well I guess technically that should be right, but it didn't stop one team from changing their music last year at worlds on day two for their pyramid section bc the judges said their music was too slow ;)
@mstealtoyou to verify but I think that's accurate.
"Music Recognition" (aka if a judge places a team face to the music) and "Musicality" are veryyyyy different

The fact that you'd consider that a switch kick double makes me really feel as though our expectation of baskets has gone down tremendously.
well considering half the teams that compete get counted for them when their baskets look almost exactly like that i would say asking my question was pretty reasonable. do i consider it a switch kick double? no. do the judges? my question ..........

Back