All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

can i just say (not that anyone cares but whatever im saying it anyways) i remember seeing Supermodels first routine to a kyle blitch mix and have been hooked on them ever since.. i hope this is one program that continues getting their music done by blitch its something i look forward to every season is hearing what he does for supermodels. i just love the combination of PSS and Blitch's music.

okay rant over....

and this is my issue with all of this. i hate ask.fm in general, but BlueCat has the CA questions thread here and i like it, so i understand them (CEA/Coach Sarah) have a designated place for people to ask questions so the inquiring minds don't drive them crazy. but anytime an individual is mentioned in the CA thread the response is, "we will not discuss individual athletes." why is she so readily offering up information about individual athletes? especially knowing she has such a large audience. ugh makes me cringe. can there be a mandatory social media safety seminar at worlds for coaches and athletes, please?

100% agree and I too thought it was very unusual when I first saw it. Wasn't condoning it, just mentioning :)

My brother and coach for Top Gun All Stars, Matt Tsanadis, choreographed this dance. Along with T&S Diamonds. He's making his way up in the ranks! :) I'll show him your comments, he'll appreciate it
That's so cool! Usually the dance is never my favorite part to watch but this dance is just so great I could watch it all day. And I love the song choice.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

My brother and coach for Top Gun All Stars, Matt Tsanadis, choreographed this dance. Along with T&S Diamonds. He's making his way up in the ranks! :) I'll show him your comments, he'll appreciate it

We love Matt! He choreographed a couple of my teams' dances the past couple years. :)

Vizion Small Senior 20/20
Full Paid Bid Winner
Cheerpower Midwest Nationals

Yessss that toss extension right in the opening is so great. Looks effortless. Love how much their uniforms sparkle under the lights

I did get that wrong. Well the info wasn't incorrect but I was talking about one person and the other poster was talking about another person. Mix up between people. You are 100% correct, the person that the poster was talking about is def on SJX and SSX this season. I thought he was talking about a girl who was on SJX last season and is on SE this season. You are right, wrong doing on my part.

Mix up was easy to do when not using minors names (for obvious reasons)[/QUOT
I hope you realise that I follow cheerleaders on twitter in the same way that thousands do - because I am a fan of them. What they post is what they post. I don't think it is my fault that they post their drivers lisence and mobile numbers on social media. That's not the type of things I follow them for. I don't follow them to find out their personal information. I love seeing pictures of the teams working hard at practice, their motivational tweets and their tweets about their teams etc. Its very inspiring. Definitely makes me wish I could cheer.
If the accounts I follow are run properly then all I and the hundreds of thousands of other fans should be seeing are the above types of things, not suzies home address.

However I do 100% agree with your comments - It can be worrying that all I know of cheer is from fierceboard and twitter and you are completely entitled to that opinion because every body knows the dangers of the internet!
I can assure you that I am just a normal person, interested in cheer without first hand experience - however since there is zero way of ever proving that I would never try and argue that point. You are completely entitled to that and very just in what you are saying :)

Where I live cheerleading is pretty much non existent. I don't know a single person close to where I live that knows or is interested in anything to do with cheer. I found cheer on youtube.
That's all good, I get that I think we are all generally interested in seeing how others are getting on in a non creepy way! Unfortunately the amazing athletes in our sport on the whole are minors which tends to lead to a first reaction to protect and/or freak out from us overprotective mum types :)

@canz
Oh I completely agree, that's why I would never try and tell someone they shouldn't or are wrong to "suspect" me or anyone if that makes sense. The kids are minors and although I tell you all I'm an 18 year old girl at university you have no way of knowing that I are or aren't actually 40 year old convicted paedophile.
The internet is a very scary and anonymous place.

I always love teams a little more when they use MCR, but that might be because they are my favorite band ever. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
I hope they keep that for Worlds. I'd love to hear it a little better and see a complete pyramid with it.

When that My Chemical Romance kicked in I got the chills everrrrywhere. This might be my favourite large coed routine now.

I had chills that whole routine! Mcr makes my heart happy too. And I LOVE that they did a dance to linkin park. Has that been their dance song all season? For the sake of my boyfriend, I usually watch videos without the sound.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back