All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Man I don't know what to think of Lady Bullets.. The video quality is pretty bad so I don't want to judge too much. I still cant with centre flyer.. Cant see them changing it now. Running tumbling is improving eps last pass.
Cali Coed just yesssss to everything.

I have to say, in my opinion, the Champions League movie was the best I have seen Lady Bullets.

This is no way affects me so I don't really care, but I think it's crazy when Craptastic Allstars has crossovers from a World's team to a lower level team, everyone is in a sandbagging tizzy. But when Cali does it, nothing. Just saying.

Oh don't worry, I'm giving them a slight side eye along with you.

Side eyeing slightly less because of the explanation that they were all originally on Snipers first then were selected to double team on Worlds teams, but still a little :confused::confused:

This is no way affects me so I don't really care, but I think it's crazy when Craptastic Allstars has crossovers from a World's team to a lower level team, everyone is in a sandbagging tizzy. But when Cali does it, nothing. Just saying.

1. Level 5 to restricted 5 is not that big of a jump. These are not Smoed athletes on senior 2.
2. Many of the athletes were originally put on restricted 5 then brought onto the Worlds teams when they were needed.

1. Level 5 to restricted 5 is not that big of a jump. These are not Smoed athletes on senior 2.
2. Many of the athletes were originally put on restricted 5 then brought onto the Worlds teams when they were needed.
Which is fine, like I said..it doesn't affect me so I don't really care.

But there was a similar discussion in this very thread beginning at the end of page 441 about coed elite kids crossing to cea medium coed. Some unhappy campers. And those are two World's teams.

I just like consistency, that's all lol

Man I don't know what to think of Lady Bullets.. The video quality is pretty bad so I don't want to judge too much. I still cant with centre flyer.. Cant see them changing it now. Running tumbling is improving eps last pass.
Cali Coed just yesssss to everything.
Maybe I'm crazy, but is there a girl on LB who had been on aces all season? The girl with the kick full?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Cali coed's routine is great. They need to clean it up particularly the tumbling (some janky doubles here and there) but when they do, they have a fighting chance.

Which is fine, like I said..it doesn't affect me so I don't really care.

But there was a similar discussion in this very thread beginning at the end of page 441 about coed elite kids crossing to cea medium coed. Some unhappy campers. And those are two World's teams.

I just like consistency, that's all lol
i think its alot different when worlds athletes crossover to worlds teams considering they wont be on the team for worlds especially when they get a paid bid with the team:oops::confused:

Back