All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe it's the quality of the video or something, but why did it feel like they were just performing in front of an empty room?

Also probably the quality of the video, but they made that routine look very very hard for them.
Because freedom hall sucked. Sorry. [emoji16] the set up in there was terrible. No seating- and unless you had your entire gym (or were a well known gym) the athletes couldn't hear you cheering them on. I know my daughter feeds off the crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is our Large Senior Coed Restricted 5 team "Chili Peppers".
Just taught their pyramid today so it's a little rough.
Rockstar Chili Peppers Pyramid 2015 - YouTube

This is one of my CP's teams y'all! They learned the entire pyramid just this evening at practice. I'm excited because we usually don't post any videos until after the season but they worked so hard tonight (and we think the pyramid is pretty cool) that it was decided to go ahead and post it!! :cloud9:

This is one of my CP's teams y'all! They learned the entire pyramid just this evening at practice. I'm excited because we usually don't post any videos until after the season but they worked so hard tonight (and we think the pyramid is pretty cool) that it was decided to go ahead and post it!! :cloud9:
Nicely done! I like it!!

I already liked cheetahs routine and their music separately but hearing them together I fell in love! I hope they keep this mix because it's perfect

We need more people like you in this world.
Thank you! I remember not too long ago when I would spend days searching the Internet for videos of my teams, and sometimes go a couple weeks before getting a blurry, tiny, grainy, video...and was thankful for that. Now we get videos practically within minutes of performances (most the time) as well as having the option of a live feed at many of the big comps...so I'm very grateful lol. Now if we could get a better option than cheerlive my life would be complete!

thought the PCM Angels video was mislabeled because it's a Senior 4 but checked the schedule and that's really what that team is called. They don't have their medium/large senior 5 team Angels anymore?

yes they're level 4. we actually competed against them this weekend! watching them in warm ups, i was so impressed!

Here is Charlotte Allstars Junior Mint, Large Junior Level 3 at this past Saturday's competition. Another small one but a zero deduction one! :) I love watching the videos of all these teams. Their talent amazes me!

Back