All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CP and I have watched the side view of TGLC day 2 several times now. We see you girl bases out front at .58 seconds. You ladies are awesome!! We think we spot another Fierceboard parent's "cheer son," too. Wow! Awesome job! At the end when they say don't you wish you were us. CP said, Yep, sure do. :p:oops::rolleyes::cheering:

Here is Charlotte Allstars Junior Mint, Large Junior Level 3 at this past Saturday's competition. Another small one but a zero deduction one! :) I love watching the videos of all these teams. Their talent amazes me!

Our program Augusta Cheer Academy - National Stars was at the this comp and I must say that I was pleased with all of CAC-Main's teams. Our small J3 came in 2nd to Junior Mint and must say it was a well deserved win! Those kids were awesome! :)

FINALLY

The routine is starting to feel slow to me? I do like that they changed the whole first stunt section though. But I don't like that there are two girls just standing feet away from the whole jump section. Maybe they could go to the side so they don't look like they're just standing there, but close enough so they don't have to run to the basket? Just an idea.

I like this routine a lot. Their flyers all have great flexibilty and form and look great in the air - I also like that they are doing the stunts at the same time (except for the single opening stunt - which was amazing btw) instead of the two stunts up here, three stunts down to prep, 5 other stunts reloading, etc. all over the place stuff that CEA always seems to do. Maybe I just like the look of small squad routines better, I dunno. I just really like to see synchronization in cheer routines.

Also, looks like CEA has abandoned their "we always do the pyramid last" thing - this routine not only had the dance after the pyramid, but the jumps and baskets too - wow.

I like this routine a lot. Their flyers all have great flexibilty and form and look great in the air - I also like that they are doing the stunts at the same time (except for the single opening stunt - which was amazing btw) instead of the two stunts up here, three stunts down to prep, 5 other stunts reloading, etc. all over the place stuff that CEA always seems to do. Maybe I just like the look of small squad routines better, I dunno. I just really like to see synchronization in cheer routines.

Also, looks like CEA has abandoned their "we always do the pyramid last" thing - this routine not only had the dance after the pyramid, but the jumps and baskets too - wow.
I agree with the first part. It looks so much cleaner, and that's usually the case with small teams I find. But I don't think SSX has ever ended with a pyramid.

FINALLY

The routine is starting to feel slow to me? I do like that they changed the whole first stunt section though. But I don't like that there are two girls just standing feet away from the whole jump section. Maybe they could go to the side so they don't look like they're just standing there, but close enough so they don't have to run to the basket? Just an idea.

Their 6th flyer/base is injured and so is one of the bases. So they watered down some stuff.

FINALLY

I have to agree with the "slow" part - I don't know if it's the music or what...but it doesn't have the SSX sass in it yet. The skills are there - I just felt like when I was watching, the routine lasted forever..and personal preference, but I would love to see them do a different dismount than at :30 - it's been in their past routines, and I know they have the talent to do something different and more innovative! By NCA, I think this routine will have tons of new changes and I look forward to seeing them the rest of the season!

Does anyone have a video of Vizion 20/20 - Small Coed 5 from this season. Preferably from WSF this past weekend??

Thanks in advance,
James

Back