All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Was this a stunt routine? Or why were there no motions, jumps, dance?
Michigan cheer! It's weird. There's 2 other "rounds" one is for motions and kips, the other is for synch tumbling/motions/jumps. No music or dance!
This brings me back to my Michigan hs cheer days...I miss it so much! Your team did great!! What a jam packed round honestly. Do you have videos of round 1 and 2?
Thank you!! I don't! They scored a 188 in round one- which is weird bc were usually in the early 200s. Round two they did walkovers, handstand forward rolls, toe touch, and roundoffs I think. One of their tumblers is out with an ankle issue right now, so without her they're 1 away from back handsprings and 2 away from standing tucks! So much potential for these girls, I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I see a video posted here I'm not interested in, I don't watch it. (And I don't feel the need to post about it) It's not that difficult of a concept. The videos are for the parents and the people who like and want to see our teams. If you don't....then keep it moving!

Some people will complain about any old little thing!

Sorta like you complaining about the poster? If you dont like their post why read it? Or feel the need to post about it? The videos are to promote CEA and guess what? They are kind of hard to avoid on here. The same people keep posting them, so yeah I can understand how some would get sick of seeing them. Instead of attacking the poster, maybe realize they may have a point? (you can now give me my negative ratings and down votes etc.)

@Cheer4life654 If your post was directed towards a jtv video I could understand - It was just towards a majors video so it just looked silly.. but on the other side of the coin.. no one is making you click play ? It takes a hot second to scroll past it to something you actually want to watch.

*You can be the ripest juiciest peach in the world and theres still going to be someone out there who hates peaches*

Michigan cheer! It's weird. There's 2 other "rounds" one is for motions and kips, the other is for synch tumbling/motions/jumps. No music or dance!

Thank you!! I don't! They scored a 188 in round one- which is weird bc were usually in the early 200s. Round two they did walkovers, handstand forward rolls, toe touch, and roundoffs I think. One of their tumblers is out with an ankle issue right now, so without her they're 1 away from back handsprings and 2 away from standing tucks! So much potential for these girls, I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not from MI but am familiar with how it works.

When people watch videos and get confused, I describe as similar to Acro & Tumbling with rounds, compulsory routines, focus on execution, etc.

@Cheer4life654 If your post was directed towards a jtv video I could understand - It was just towards a majors video so it just looked silly.. but on the other side of the coin.. no one is making you click play ? It takes a hot second to scroll past it to something you actually want to watch.

*You can be the ripest juiciest peach in the world and theres still going to be someone out there who hates peaches*
Again, if you read what I wrote, I DO NOT watch them- I am just sick of seeing them all over the place. While now I do realize that the one above was a majors video, you have to understand my apathy for seeing anything CEA related because the JTV videos pop up all over the place and it is quite annoying.

When I see a video posted here I'm not interested in, I don't watch it. (And I don't feel the need to post about it) It's not that difficult of a concept. The videos are for the parents and the people who like and want to see our teams. If you don't....then keep it moving!

Some people will complain about any old little thing!
Y'all seem to be ignoring the key fact- I DO NOT WATCH THEM they are just very annoying to see all over the place.

Just like you have the opinion of not liking the JTV videos, I like watching them so I am glad to see them posted in this thread because this is what this thread is for! Any cheer videos that people might like to watch! There's no need to get nasty and defensive about opinions on here and comments should not be harsh to offend other and start fights! State your opinion in a nice way and move on or don't post it at all!

Shaking my head....
It could (and has) happened to us. In the large division with 36 on the floor, it is a very different game...so much going on that one little thing can affect huge parts of the routine . On Saturday, SE was poetry in motion! AND that pyramid was still EVERYTHING on Sunday.

An honest thank you to you! (Unlike the snarky sarcastic thank you to them! LMAO). It's interesting to watch how they've reacted to the whole thing. Will they blame each other? Will they blame the coaches? Will they blame the ice rink or early morning? They take ownership of the situation. Brainstorming what they can do in and out of the gym to not be in that position again. Agreeing to hold each person on the team accountable for their part in the routine in practice. The way they've handled themselves is something I'm very proud to have my daughter associated with. And that's something that you can't get from watching a "useless" JTV video!!

Congratulations to y'all! I was sitting in front of some of your parents. Very happy to see such a great weekend from y'all!! Congrats again!

Sorta like you complaining about the poster? If you dont like their post why read it? Or feel the need to post about it? The videos are to promote CEA and guess what? They are kind of hard to avoid on here. The same people keep posting them, so yeah I can understand how some would get sick of seeing them. Instead of attacking the poster, maybe realize they may have a point? (you can now give me my negative ratings and down votes etc.)

I don't give negative ratings or down vote.........thanks for trying though. The rest, I'm just going to LMAO and move on. :D

Last edited:
Back