All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't think they ever messed up their pyramid the entire 2013 season and look what happened at Worlds. I still wanna cry thinking about it. I'm hoping they hit so hard this year and take it, they have been one of my favorite teams since 2008.
I fell in love with them when I saw the UCA 2010 video and was amazed with their stretch to scorp tic toc

If I ever need to let a good cry out, I watch BSB at Worlds 2013.

Gets me every time :(:(:(

You're pretty brave that you're able to watch it! I never watched it again after seeing it over the livestream and I probably will never watch it again...

You're pretty brave that you're able to watch it! I never watched it again after seeing it over the livestream and I probably will never watch it again...
i really do love bsb and I'm most definitely rooting for them at worlds but every time i watch that video i do a little laugh/cry at the pyramid.. the voiceover says "we're breaking your hearts til theres nothing left, while you're drowning in your tears ill be up here catching my breath" and it just fit so devastatingly well

Shh..we don't speak of BSB's experience at Worlds 2013.

I remember watching IO5/small coed finals in 2013 when GymTyme Pink, Brandon, and Great Whites all had pretty bad runs one after the other, and in our section there were some Senior White, Black Smack, and obviously us, Cheer Sport Sharks. I'll tell you it was a fairly depressing few minutes for our section. Watching our teams all just blow their chances at winning one after another.

^^^^Watching in these types of comp situations is THE WORST.

I used to think "Ok great my kids made it through their elite stunt. It's smooth sailing from here on out."

A couple of comps taught me that that's false.

You'll be watching like:

YASSSSSS

YESSSSS!

*arms in the air*

Then you have a RANDOM DROP IN THE PYRAMID THAT YOU HAVE HIT SINCE NOVEMBER. Or with high school it's the EASY PEASY CROWDLEADING PYRAMID IN THE CHEER that no one worries about.

*crickets*

I never celebrate before dance. I just can't. lol.

^^^^Watching in these types of comp situations is THE WORST.

I used to think "Ok great my kids made it through their elite stunt. It's smooth sailing from here on out."

A couple of comps taught me that that's false.

You'll be watching like:

YASSSSSS

YESSSSS!

*arms in the air*

Then you have a RANDOM DROP IN THE PYRAMID THAT YOU HAVE HIT SINCE NOVEMBER. Or with high school it's the EASY PEASY CROWDLEADING PYRAMID IN THE CHEER that no one worries about.

*crickets*

I never celebrate before dance. I just can't. lol.
The even worse part about Brandon in 2013... they had 2 falls in the elite section, too. I'm still convinced we were all just Punk'd that year.

Though Brandon's 2013 performance did spark one of the funniest things I've seen. If anyone can find it, it was a clip of their falls in the stunts and pyramid with Tyra Banks screaming over top "how dare you?! we were rooting for you!"
I need to see this lol

Back