All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

^^^^Watching in these types of comp situations is THE WORST.

I used to think "Ok great my kids made it through their elite stunt. It's smooth sailing from here on out."

A couple of comps taught me that that's false.

You'll be watching like:

YASSSSSS

YESSSSS!

*arms in the air*

Then you have a RANDOM DROP IN THE PYRAMID THAT YOU HAVE HIT SINCE NOVEMBER. Or with high school it's the EASY PEASY CROWDLEADING PYRAMID IN THE CHEER that no one worries about.

*crickets*

I never celebrate before dance. I just can't. lol.

I made this mistake at our last competition.
I was so excited for them, they had taken judges' corrections and the routine overall looked so much better... Bam both sides of the pyramid fall.

Stingray Allstars - Orange

I want to say, in terms of execution, Panthers' NCA finals performance is still the sharpest in the division.... but Oranges execution is definitely up there, just some minor timing adjustments and they'll be perfect. I believe in the UCA blessing (except in the 2010-2011 season), so we'll see how the large senior division pans out at Worlds.

ETA: Also, considering Orange had a last minute member (a very Senior member who's now on T&S Diamonds) switch the week of UCA itself, they did exceptionally well.

ETA 2.0: I now know it wasn't a last minute switch, she was made an alternate upon returning from NCA.

Last edited:
I remember watching IO5/small coed finals in 2013 when GymTyme Pink, Brandon, and Great Whites all had pretty bad runs one after the other, and in our section there were some Senior White, Black Smack, and obviously us, Cheer Sport Sharks. I'll tell you it was a fairly depressing few minutes for our section. Watching our teams all just blow their chances at winning one after another.
Ugh stop Lady T's bombed in finals during that streak and I remember going outside and watching on the live stream in tears watching everyone else fall and cried more.

ETA: Also, considering Orange had a last minute member (a very Senior member who's now on T&S Diamonds) switch the week of UCA itself, they did exceptionally well.
That senior member was made an alternate upon returning from NCA. She didn't leave the team this past week.

That senior member was made an alternate upon returning from NCA. She didn't leave the team this past week.
Wait...... I'm confused, she announced on Twitter that she'll be finishing the season with T&S Diamonds? Even CU made a special announcement for her. We might be talking about different athletes?

Anyway, Stingray Allstars - Electric
This team is phenomenal, those high-to-high tic-tocs + opening baskets + overall execution :rays:

Does anyone know if MR is still on this team?

ETA: Whoever took MRs place is killing it though, opening toe full + standing whip double + running whip double + running double + point jumper + centre basket + punch front arabian through to whip double = :eek:

She definitely deserved to sit out the dance after all that.

Last edited:
Wait...... I'm confused, she announced on Twitter that she'll be finishing the season with T&S Diamonds? Even CU made a special announcement for her. We might be talking about different athletes?
We're talking about the same athlete. Stingrays made her an alternate when they arrived home from NCA. She's been off the team since then. This isn't something that just happened this week.

We're talking about the same athlete. Stingrays made her an alternate when they arrived home from NCA. She's been off the team since then. This isn't something that just happened this week.
Oh right, I misunderstood what you said early, my apologies. Thank you for your clarification.

side note, why is alternate finishing the season with another gym news-worthy? lol. like i don't think an 'announcement' from CU was necessary.. but oh well
Yeah...... that was a little odd. He said:
"Congrats HB - glad to hear you'll be finishing the year with my friends from Oklahoma @twistandshout1 Diamonds! See You soon!"

I suppose because it's an addition to a gym that he's close to? Still, not something necessary to be announced on CUs page.

Yeah...... that was a little odd. He said:
"Congrats HB - glad to hear you'll be finishing the year with my friends from Oklahoma @twistandshout1 Diamonds! See You soon!"

I suppose because it's an addition to a gym that he's close to? Still, not something necessary to be announced on CUs page.
ill never forget sitting in the cafeteria at worlds 2014 when he announced that angel rice was on smoed 14-15.... yep you read that right. STILL AT WORLDS.

ill never forget sitting in the cafeteria at worlds 2014 when he announced that angel rice was on smoed 14-15.... yep you read that right. STILL AT WORLDS.
I wish he realised that that announcement did her no favours...... no athlete, regardless of their social status, should be subjected to having answer questions by mean strangers.

side note, why is alternate finishing the season with another gym news-worthy? lol. like i don't think an 'announcement' from CU was necessary.. but oh well
Because cheerlebrity is as cheerlebrity does, lol

Maybe the announcement was so people would stop looking for a team in response to her mom plastering social media with requests.

**What if gofundme included a double your money back performance clause?**

Back