All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Because cheerlebrity is as cheerlebrity does, lol

Maybe the announcement was so people would stop looking for a team in response to her mom plastering social media with requests.

**What if gofundme included a double your money back performance clause?**
had to go look that up. hadn't seen that! i must say though its nice to see HB and her mom still showing immense support for orange and the gym! very refreshing

We're talking about the same athlete. Stingrays made her an alternate when they arrived home from NCA. She's been off the team since then. This isn't something that just happened this week.

Whaaaaaaa? Maybe I'm not reading this correctly but I'm so sad they did that.

Side note: can't believe my favorite Ray (Welp now Diamond) is a senior. Weren't we just watching her on Teal like two years ago? Wahhh :(

Wait...... I'm confused, she announced on Twitter that she'll be finishing the season with T&S Diamonds? Even CU made a special announcement for her. We might be talking about different athletes?

Anyway, Stingray Allstars - Electric
This team is phenomenal, those high-to-high tic-tocs + opening baskets + overall execution :rays:

Does anyone know if MR is still on this team?

ETA: Whoever took MRs place is killing it though, opening toe full + standing whip double + running whip double + running double + point jumper + centre basket + punch front arabian through to whip double = :eek:

She definitely deserved to sit out the dance after all that.

i think it's the girl on orange. she does the same last pass...everything.

Whaaaaaaa? Maybe I'm not reading this correctly but I'm so sad they did that.

Side note: can't believe my favorite Ray (Welp now Diamond) is a senior. Weren't we just watching her on Teal like two years ago? Wahhh :(
I know, right?!! They need to stop growing...... [emoji30]

i think it's the girl on orange. she does the same last pass...everything.
I wish it was (not that I mind this new girl, she's AMAZING!), but MR wasn't even in Florida for the weekend so that's definitely not her...... who is she? Anyone knows?

ETA: I just realise @j4z0n was referring to the current last pass on Orange, I don't know why I was thinking of MR when he said that...... still getting use to the fact that she's no longer on Orange. You are right about who the girl is though, how did I not see that before? :banghead:

Last edited:
The future of Co-Ed Elite is lookin' good!!!
The littlest boy is already on coed elite, idk About the other boys but I'd guess there's a good chance they're at least on some worlds team if not coed elite because of the way cea does crossovers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back