All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wait do you mean her left or our left? The one who's point in the very first stunt, or the one who's point jumper?
(Not using their names since they're minors)

The current point flyer, when she hits, is so stunning and graceful in the air. And is seriously flexible. But I agree that whoever flies point needs to be consistent, and unfortunately that stunt group has really been struggling.

oops. i mean OUR left. lol. thanks for pointing it out ;)

I'd rather see a whole bunch of one to fulls being done properly than standing fulls on SE at this point. Remember they did some when they competed against F5 but, like, there was no difference in results (?). I'm more concerned of their running as opposed to their standing tumbling. I just wish that they'd have a bigger pyramid structure at the end before the dance...

Am I the only one who wishes that competitions would stop with all the crazy lights? I mean a routine should be exciting and entertaining by itself, there shouldn't be a need for a light/laser show during the dance. I can kind of understand when a team is taking the floor, but during a routine I say just let the routine speak for itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sr Elite....routine starts about 3:15

As much as that pyramid is difficult, fast-paced and would leave anyone out of breath...... I don't see how they executed it well enough to receive, literally, a perfect score.
CBOl1z0UwAALJxw.jpg:large

As much as that pyramid is difficult, fast-paced and would leave anyone out of breath...... I don't see how they executed it well enough to receive, literally, a perfect score.
CBOl1z0UwAALJxw.jpg:large
Did you not see how sharp everything was, and the pretty much perfect timing on both sides? They do that whole pyramid effortlessly.

Did you not see how sharp everything was, and the pretty much perfect timing on both sides? They do that whole pyramid effortlessly.
It's difficult to tell watching from the angle shown in the video. I can see that they hit it well; the timing of their transitions looks a lot better than it has ever been...... but there's just something in their execution that doesn't scream perfect.

Hopefully someone else has a recording of them from further away, I feel like with pyramids you need to view them from a distance to really appreciate all the visuals.

It's difficult to tell watching from the angle shown in the video. I can see that they hit it well; the timing of their transitions looks a lot better than it has ever been...... but there's just something in their execution that doesn't scream perfect.

Hopefully someone else has a recording of them from further away, I feel like with pyramids you need to view them from a distance to really appreciate all the visuals.
The part where the flyer is lifted over another girl while braced by two flyers (it's in the center) is what makes me confused on how they got a perfect... It's so slow and awkward looking...

The part where the flyer is lifted over another girl while braced by two flyers (it's in the center) is what makes me confused on how they got a perfect... It's so slow and awkward looking...

I hate that part. I didn't watch the video from this weekend, but every other video I've seen, I feel like I'm waiting on her to get stuck on and/or take out the girl she's flipping over. That is my least favorite part, and it just looks so labored.

I hate that part. I didn't watch the video from this weekend, but every other video I've seen, I feel like I'm waiting on her to get stuck on and/or take out the girl she's flipping over. That is my least favorite part, and it just looks so labored.

that is the perfect way to describe it. for months i wasnt sure what was off about that part but thats it. haha glad someone could finally put it into words for me.

Back