All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe here at BATB. But didn't at NCA.
SE scored the highest in pyramids & pyramid creativity out of LG Senior at NCA...they had a little trouble with that part day 1. Which was probably only the second time all season I've seen it happen.
ETA: it doesn't matter if they won NCA or not it still worked for them. Lol

SE scored the highest in pyramids & pyramid creativity out of LG Senior at NCA...they had a little trouble with that part day 1. Which was probably only the second time all season I've seen it happen.
ETA: it doesn't matter if they won NCA or not it still worked for them. Lol
I think the point is that it's not particularly consistent. I've seen it look slightly labored a couple of times this season.

And even though their pyramid did well at NCA, from memory they actually didn't score brilliantly in pyramid execution on day 1.

I think the point is that it's not particularly consistent. I've seen it look slightly labored a couple of times this season.

And even though their pyramid did well at NCA, from memory they actually didn't score brilliantly in pyramid execution on day 1.
Yes, because day 1 was when they had the issue with the pyramid.

Yes, because day 1 was when they had the issue with the pyramid.
Yes, I know...
I'm saying that clearly that element isn't working 100% well for them if it's meant some lower scores on execution. Whichever way you look at it, that skill is causing them some issues.

Does anyone have coed elite day 2? I found one but it is 240p and you can barely tell ppl apart which drives me crazy. Don't get me wrong but a video should be 480p or better. Anyways would appreciate a good quality coed video. Thanks guys
#spoiledyoutubeviewerprobs

I am so confused how they didn't get a bid. How does that happen?
I just report the news :)

I will say they had a little trouble mid season and that was prime bid time but they got their mojo back in the last few weeks picking up their fourth grand champ title at the Allstar Games. BATB was their last opportunity for a bid and they were not awarded one. This was Sunday (75%) we had one stunt fall on Saturday (25%) but that was the only deduction all weekend.

I'm just proud of this performance. This was the last time on the mat for several of these girls and you just couldn't end a career any better than this! My heart is full for them :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back