All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hi Friends,

Im looking for a video- it was a team video Im almost positive it was a cheerforce team
they did an inversion / lift thats kind of like a "kick single" but they start on the ground and they are holding someones arms
(I hope I am making sense)
If not the team video just a video of it in general.. hoping someone knows what I am talking about lol

Hi Friends,

Im looking for a video- it was a team video Im almost positive it was a cheerforce team
they did an inversion / lift thats kind of like a "kick single" but they start on the ground and they are holding someones arms
If not the team video just a video of it in general.. hoping someone knows what I am talking about lol
Cheeforce Chaos maybe?

Hi Friends,

I think thats rogue our small senior restricted 5.

ha, i honestly might cry if they dont hit at worlds. like no really i might actually cry if they dont win this year. its probably going to be the only team ill be waiting on pins and needles for to compete both days.
Am I wrong in thinking that they've hit their elite all season? The three seconds before the double around is going to be one of the most intense moments of my year :eek:

Am I wrong in thinking that they've hit their elite all season? The three seconds before the double around is going to be one of the most intense moments of my year :eek:
I don't think they ever messed up their pyramid the entire 2013 season and look what happened at Worlds. I still wanna cry thinking about it. I'm hoping they hit so hard this year and take it, they have been one of my favorite teams since 2008.

they have hit all season, but worlds can sometimes be a rough competition for them for whatever reason.

Back