All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

^ true. I want the group on her left when facing the screen to be point at worlds or next year. she's more flexible and is constantly hitting the elite section.

Senior Elite's changes just shows that CSP knows what she's doing. The stunt section is very SE but so much much more cleaner and easier to comprehend compared to the first version. The only thing is one of the skills in the pyramid when a flyer is thrown over the middle group w/ the help of two side flyers. I would love to see that skill with some more height! :)

SE looks great and the changes look cleaner. My question is who is going to show up at worlds? The SE that hits or the one from UCA day 2? They have been very inconsistent ok lets be honest it seems the whole division has been inconsistent

I have 9 and frankly I'm disappointed in myself. It means I haven't been sharing enough truth.

Give me your one and I'll bear your burden too.

**ACE: we're coming to your city.**

Why do so many posters on here hate the truth? How is being honest negative? Crazy. I guess people never want to see something in a different light once they've made up their mind about something that, 90% of the time, they don't know much about.

Why do so many posters on here hate the truth? How is being honest negative? Crazy. I guess people never want to see something in a different light once they've made up their mind about something that, 90% of the time, they don't know much about.
It's not that we hate the truth. Personally I think there are more productive ways of expressing disagreement than hitting a dislike rating.

Also, enjoying SE stunts a lot more now. Something about their pyramid still seems clunky to me though.

SE looks so much less chaotic now, I concur with another poster that those double ups need work. They rotate so slowly which makes them look so unstable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SE looks so much less chaotic now, I concur with another poster that those double ups need work. They rotate so slowly which makes them look so unstable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what it is! I've been trying to put my finger on why the double-ups look a little off. They do everything else so well that if they could just speed up the double-ups and snap them all the way around, they would be close to perfect.

...Plus standing fulls. That's still my pet hate in this routine.

^ true. I want the group on her left when facing the screen to be point at worlds or next year. she's more flexible and is constantly hitting the elite section.
Wait do you mean her left or our left? The one who's point in the very first stunt, or the one who's point jumper?
(Not using their names since they're minors)

The current point flyer, when she hits, is so stunning and graceful in the air. And is seriously flexible. But I agree that whoever flies point needs to be consistent, and unfortunately that stunt group has really been struggling.

SE looks great and the changes look cleaner. My question is who is going to show up at worlds? The SE that hits or the one from UCA day 2? They have been very inconsistent ok lets be honest it seems the whole division has been inconsistent

It seems there are very few teams this year who can show up and show out on any given day 2. Some of the normally most consistent and impressive teams have had some bad day 2s this season. Thank Beysus for teams like BSB and Peach :cloud9:

That's what it is! I've been trying to put my finger on why the double-ups look a little off. They do everything else so well that if they could just speed up the double-ups and snap them all the way around, they would be close to perfect.

...Plus standing fulls. That's still my pet hate in this routine.
You don't need a standing full to win.

Of course I know that. It might just add a bit more difficulty, and I think it would look really good.
Does it really add that much? Plus, if "all" the girls are doing that, versus however many standing/hand/xyz fulls in the standing section, it might just be a wash. Especially if what they're doing is cleaner.

I'd need a judge, because some of the finer points lose me depending on the score sheet. But since Worlds is relative, I think that's where cleanliness wins..

Back