All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Every team has an element in their routine that hasn't hit 100% of the time this season
Again, I know that. With all due respect I think you might be slightly missing my point.
I just don't think you can say an element is "clearly working for them" when clearly it's caused them some trouble. As a fan of SE's, I want them to be consistent, which unfortunately, however you look at it, they haven't been this year despite a pretty awesome routine.

I'm not criticizing. It's my right on this board to point out things that I would love them to improve before Worlds.

Last edited:
Are Bangerz not going to worlds since they didn't get a paid?
It is really sad to because originally they were supposed to get the paid bid but Tannaz tried to fight and score that they were given and the judges went back to watch the video and found another deduction for them without even giving here to option to continue to fight the score or not :(

Wait so are I6 (AKA Sexy Six *groans*) going to Worlds? They were only given an at large at GSSA according to the roadtoworlds website.

Again, I know that. With all due respect I think you might be slightly missing my point.
I just don't think you can say an element is "clearly working for them" when clearly it's caused them some trouble. As a fan of SE's, I want them to be consistent, which unfortunately, however you look at it, they haven't been this year despite a pretty awesome routine.

I'm not criticizing. It's my right on this board to point out things that I would love them to improve before Worlds.
Slightly off topic, but very few teams in every division have been consistent this season.

There's only one level 6 team with a paid bid, level 6 usually isn't eligible. There would be no one to compete against if only L6 teams with paid bids went lol.

Yeah very true, just wondering cuz we had a couple out here where level 6 was elig. and they attended, and since a Bangerz isn't going, I just wondered, but glad theyre going :)

And ps it stinks that international teams aren't always elig. for paids

Back