All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Great energy throughout the routine! I'm also impressed with the timing.

These are just some small things that I noticed:
- when they clap for their partnerstunts - feet together or feet apart - majority has them together, but not everyone
- watch spacing during the first stunt sequence. Some groups move out of the spot they're supposed to be in.
-transistions from stunt sequence to jumps: don't walk sideways
- during jumps: watch arm placement and arm movement (some motions need to be higher/lower) and some kids don't use the shortest way for their arm movements
- also during jumps: land with feet together and point your toes
- question for the first jump: all kids are supposed to face the corner, right? because some don't (or at least it appears as if they don't). Also clarify whether the kids are supposed to land facing the corner of if they are supposed to land facing the front after the first jump
- some kids need to get their arms glued to their sides while transitioning (especially those kids further in the back)
- bases: don't move your feet unless you absolutely have to while stunting
- pyramid: perfect the timing of the swedish fall transition.

Passed it on to CSP! This is exactly what we're looking for. Thank you so much Emily.

SE Full Out from last night. Anybody that wants to critique it, please feel free. I'll pass it on to the team! Thank you!!! (I don't know why the video isn't attaching. I'm sorry!)

Senior Elite Full Out 4 16 15 - YouTube

Edited to add if you don't want to post here you can text it to me, I'll be happy to pass it along!!!

336-705-0209

I'm sure you already know what I think lol but I will go ahead and put it out here...LOVE LOVE LOVE!

SE Full Out from last night. Anybody that wants to critique it, please feel free. I'll pass it on to the team! Thank you!!! (I don't know why the video isn't attaching. I'm sorry!)

Edited to add if you don't want to post here you can text it to me, I'll be happy to pass it along!!!

336-705-0209

I think the routine is great and feel horrible critiquing a routine when I am only a level 1 but here it goes
when loading into baskets I have noticed the some not being sharp and arms from the clasp to the load slightly flailing.
I think all the sections are good just even when walking they just need to be slightly tighter

I think the routine is great and feel horrible critiquing a routine when I am only a level 1 but here it goes
when loading into baskets I have noticed the some not being sharp and arms from the clasp to the load slightly flailing.
I think all the sections are good just even when walking they just need to be slightly tighter

Don't feel horrible. I asked you to. Lol. Thank you so much and I agree with you and will pass it a long to the team!

I'm sure you already know what I think lol but I will go ahead and put it out here...LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I expected a critique in my text messages. Bwahahaha. If you have the time , I'd love to pass on your tips!

336-705-0209
Holy Sharp!!! They've gotten so much tighter since NCA!!
Just a few things I noticed:
- the motions after jumps could be tighter. Hard to follow what's going on right there?
-the back three baskets in the basket section the flyers are kicking to the side a bit. Not a lot but it makes it look rushed.
-the center part of pyramid where they do a fly over with the side assists over the girl in prep (still don't know what to call that?) looks labored still and looks like it needs a bigger toss or something?

Their pyramid blows me away. It's SO long I don't know how they even survive in dance. I would be dead at that point!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoed is just not the same as the last few years..I haven't been excited or impressed by them at all this year.

I agree with you 100 procent. I used to be such a big smoed fan.. not because of the show but because of the members and their talent. this years team and routine just doesnt do it for me. and i think i may have caught the BSB bug going around, i just love BSB! but i hope smoed can place atleast top 5. that should they be happy with.

Back