All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

found some lower levels and 5's American showcase videos from last weekend.
not feeling aces dance :-9

This is California All Stars Diamonds i believe! Senior 3 from Vegas i think. The point flyer was my flyer when i was at South Elite. She's grown so much as a flyer ahhh!! So good!!

Teal....I've been a fan for a bit (since about 2010), and I want them to do well. I just feel that they'd do better in a different division. (I will always miss the "small coed/large limited" division.) They have a lot of talent, but the medium coed division is stacked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time after time I say it about this team the soloists have to STOP!!! Also that girl in the dance looks lik she is doing her own thing.
This, it's incredibly distracting. I get that they want to have fun, but it makes me not want to watch the routine.

Green Bay Elite - Lime

California Allstars - Smoed

Gosh re: Smoed :( - after that video before this one where they did the "exhibition" performance or whatever it was, I thought they had things together and really looked amazing for going into World's. Now more inconsistency w/ their stunts here :(. The tumbling skills on that team are amazing though - so many kids doing multiple jumps to fulls - wow. Looks like they toned down what Angel does *a lot* compared to their early in the season routine though. I guess after what happened at NCA they prob realized she was just doing too much.

For the love of god Eddie and Orby...change who is center for toe fulls. Yes ML is fierce and has good jumps but I'm almost certain they have someone with good jumps and a much better standing full to be center..

Don't get me wrong, she's very talented but that always looks sloppy to me.
If ML is the girl from SSX (idk her name but in the video it kinda looks like her) I think she was center standing full on either SSX or SJX maybe last year and I always felt like the landing of her standing full was a little different than how everyone else lands and I wasn't a big fan of having her be center for it.

If ML is the girl from SSX (idk her name but in the video it kinda looks like her) I think she was center standing full on either SSX or SJX maybe last year and I always felt like the landing of her standing full was a little different than how everyone else lands and I wasn't a big fan of having her be center for it.

Yes it's the same girl. She always lands facing the side and takes a big step. It happens right at the beginning so I looked at a couple videos from this season to compare and she does it each time.

Back