All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really like the section they were working on with the tumbling. I'm a sucker for synchronisation!

I LOVE their Beach Camp preview videos! I know people complain about JTV a lot, but it really is fun to see them starting from scratch and trying out new things...

Almost every team had a tiny little girl on their team doing some pretty elite stunts. I know that KC Cheer had 2 little girls flying one man double ups. The little ones are mostly used to do the big throwing and twisting in pyramids. It's cool to watch and it's become more and more popular. I could only wish that my team had tiny girls as our flyers last season lol. I would have had no problem doing multiple full outs

Ollie Kerns (the little girl who flew a toss double up) did a standing full, two to a double, and a running specialty to a double. What do you expect them to do with a 13 year old who is that sized and a good tumbler? Have her base?

ETA: The other girl does a cart tuck, toe tuck two to a full, and a punch through to full.

Last edited:
Ollie Kerns (the little girl who flew a toss double up) did a standing full, two to a double, and a running specialty to a double. What do you expect them to do with a 13 year old who is that sized and a good tumbler? Have her base?

ETA: The other girl does a cart tuck, toe tuck two to a full, and a punch through to full.

I think the video I was talking about was of fearless where I'm talking... But this is my vid too :cool:

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Again I get that everyone loves seeing what everyone calls "normal sized flyers" but what exactly is normal... What kind of body should a 12 or 13 year old have? I say if you have the skills you should be able to perform. I mean even some guys now a days are small and are given the chance to be on these teams... No one says anything about it. Everyone has something to give on a team..

Cheer: The British Way episode 13 and 14 :)
Just had to share these two episodes because they made me smile, especially day 2. (This is from the 2013/14 season but I felt silly bringing up the 2013/14 thread each time!)

I've heard there is a possibility you may get your wish with the next rules cycle.
Le sigh.

So sad for the legit 12 year olds out there that have more skills than half those at large teams I've watched. I'd sooo rather have worlds eligibility based on credentialed skill versus arbitrary age. But the legit ones are in the minority so they'll go down with the rest of them.

Back