All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not sure but high school teams use parts of all star routines a lot. At my CP's football game the other night the other school's cheerleaders used my CP's former gym's camp dance as their halftime routine. I assume they had permission but it was funny to see the direct copy. The fact it wasn't exactly appropriate for a high school football game is another story though :eek:

I work with schools and I really don't like when halftimes or performance routines look like all star routines. Its not appropriate and the audience is completely different. Drives me crazy

Does Veterans have their routine choreographed by someone who does allstar? Last year they used WE Generals' dance from 2013 & this year they used a mix of Senior Elite & SSX.
Not trying to hate, it's a legit question.

There's nothing similar except for the song and which senior elite doesn't own.

Does Veterans have their routine choreographed by someone who does allstar? Last year they used WE Generals' dance from 2013 & this year they used a mix of Senior Elite & SSX.
Not trying to hate, it's a legit question.

I'm not sure where their choreographer is from.

Go watch SE & SSX's dances, re-watch veterans, then I'm sure you'll see what I mean. The similarities are obvious. I also never said they owned that song.

you mean the seat rolls from the side lol? and i don't see anything that looks like SSX in there.

you mean the seat rolls from the side lol? and i don't see anything that looks like SSX in there.
Lol. Yes, but they set up the beginning of the dance like ssx. Then the groups in front & back are doing some parts of SE's dance. Also Idk what to call it, but the stutter step they do when the song says "whatcha gon do when you can't say no".
I promise I'm not going crazy. Haha

Lol. Yes, but they set up the beginning of the dance like ssx. Then the groups in front & back are doing some parts of SE's dance. Also Idk what to call it, but the stutter step they do when the song says "whatcha gon do when you can't say no".
I promise I'm not going crazy. Haha

i don't doubt its there, they used the same choreographer as last year….but the coach of that team would not know who generals are senior elite are, the girls probably don't either.

i don't doubt its there, they used the same choreographer as last year….but the coach of that team would not know who generals are senior elite are, the girls probably don't either.
I know, I don't have a problem with it, I'm just very curious. Lol

Am I the only one who doesn't like when high schools use the same voiceovers as allstar? In this thread i've only watched veterans, but they used an orange voiceover. My high school last year practically did their half time to cheetahs music and this year use SSX. Not saying they "own" the voiceover, just doesn't seem creative in my opinion.

Something about tumbling on dead mats freaks me out.
I have to mentally prepare myself every time. Not because I am scared to do it, I just know the landing is going to be painful. And then people are like "come on you got this!" And I'm like "I know. I'm just not prepared for the pain"
If you have a bad ankle on spring floor, the pain is 100X more intense on dead mat. Ow.

Something about tumbling on dead mats freaks me out.
I actually enjoy tumbling on dead mat more than spring now that I'm used to it. I feel a lot more in control and I'm so much more aware of my technique now. The only thing that I like doing more on a spring floor are standing fulls because those are awful on dead mat lol

Back