All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm at Americas best, and have my iPad to video. I tried to get kc fearless but only got the first half bc I ran out of space, but I deleted a bunch to make room for more. Any requests?

Ran out of space in the middle of fierce 5.... So I have half of their routine and obsession. Half of fearless. I can't delete anything else without backing it up :( sorry guys! From what I saw I certainly wasn't the only one recording so I'm sure there will be videos

well 1. they're awesome!

2. does anyone remember that dad who would start new threads constantly with videos of his daughter flying at rockstar? is she on this team?! i feel like it's not humanly possible for her to be old enough to be on beatles yet, since she was so itty bitty in the videos, but the littler flyer with the long black hair looks like her. if so :cheering: go her!

well 1. they're awesome!

2. does anyone remember that dad who would start new threads constantly with videos of his daughter flying at rockstar? is she on this team?! i feel like it's not humanly possible for her to be old enough to be on beatles yet, since she was so itty bitty in the videos, but the littler flyer with the long black hair looks like her. if so :cheering: go her!

Yes that is Kaeia you are talking about. If watching the routine from the front she splits center and is left of center

Back